1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Eiramleira

Dec 12, 2011

1. :truffle Hello, if you have had any transactions with me, please leave feedback here. :truffle

2. Eiramleira bought a pair of eyes off of me. She responded quickly to my PMs and paid quickly. She also let me know when she received the eyes. Overall a very positive experience :)

3. I did a face up for eiramleira ^ ^ She was such a wonderful person to work with~! She's very patient, pays asap! and keeps in great communication <333 Thank you for the chance to be able to paint your dollies! I recommend her to anyone : D

4. Eiramleira bought me some glass eyes from my selling thread.
      All went smooth and perfect! ^^
      Would love to deal with Eiramleira again!

5. Eiramleira bought a wig from me, and it was an absolutely fluid transaction, and even let me know right when it arrived! I reccomend her to everyone :D
      Thank you for the lovely transaction! :)

6. Eiramleira bought a wig from me, payment was quick and she let me know when it arrived. I would happily do business with her again! Thanks~

7. Eiramleira commissioned me to make her a floral dress. Communication was great, payment was prompt.
      Thanks for letting me know that it arrived and thanks for commissioning me :)

8. Eiramleira bought a pair of glass eyes from my selling thread.
      All went perfect and smooth!
      Hope to deal qith Eiramleira again! ^^

9. Eiramleira bought a pair of eyes off of me. She responded quickly to my PMs and paid quickly. I am very happy with she!!

10. eiramleira bought my VE Chloe head from me - she was super quick with communication, and paid quickly once we'd worked out a price. Would definitely do business with her again :)

11. She bought a wig from me. :) The payment was prompt, and so was communication. I would happily deal with her again.

12. Eiramleira was a participant in my twenty-fourth Leekeworld POV order and everything went through amazingly well. Payments were prompt and communication was well kept. It was an all around pleasant transaction and I can easily say that I'd be willing to deal with them again in the future.

Thankies!!
      &#9829;