1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for elfgirlkaname

Jul 7, 2008

1. leave feedback here!!:aheartbea

2. I purchased a doll from Elfgirlkaname and it was everything I would exspect from a transaction.
      When I asked for proof that this was not her first buy/sell she gladly got me contacts for her previous transactions.

She kept in contact during the entire transaction. She is very good about her communication ^__^ This is VERY important to me.

The doll came prompt, in good condition, and she even added in some freebies.

I would definitely buy from her again.

3. I just commisioned a hoodie from Elfgirlkaname and it looked WONDERFUL, she showed me the progress of it every chance she got, and always asked me is I wanted ertin things done to it ^_^ she was great and just may be my new person to get commisions from

4. lol, almost forgot to do this (busy month Dec. is)
      I commisioned anouther Hoodie for my SS from Elfgirlkaname
      and yet again All was wonderful
      Great girl to work with
      and my SS seemed to liked it too
      I do recomend her

5. +1 from me! I bought a draft hoodie from elfgirlkaname, and I absolutely love it! It fits my boy perfectly, and it looks really nice, especially for what I paid for it :3 Shipping was REALLY fast!

I would definitely buy from elfgirlkaname again without a second thought :3

Thanks!

6. Triple A +++

I purchased a shirt from her. The transaction was easy, humourous, and she gave me a wonderful price on it. Shipping was prompt and the shirt looks great on my boy! Even prettier than the pic made it look.

Yay for candy stash with the shirt! And a cute velvet vest that will look PHENOMENAL over his white shirt!

Will most DEFINITELY do business with her again!:fangirl:

7. +1 from me again. I asked if she would send me a pattern, and when she could very easily have refused, she sent it to me, cut out in the appropriate size. You're definitely on my list of super awesome people I've come across. Thank you!

8. I commissioned a pair of white trousers for my 70cm. Elfgirlkaname was a friendly seller, very nice to buy from. The trousers were perfect for my boy, and he looks great in them! I'll be coming back and buying from elfgirlkaname again. Thank you! :)

9. I commissioned two shirts for my 70cm boy. Elfgirlkaname kept in contact through-out, then showed the shirts to me when I had to pay. Postage was quick, and the shirts look awesome! Very happy, thank you! :)

10. if possible can everyone answer these questions about your transactions with me?

Thanks!

What did you order?
      When did you order?
      How was the communication?
      How easy was it to pay?
      How long did it take to make(comissions)/was it in the expected timeframe?
      How long did it take to ship?
      Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Did the item look like the pictures?
      Were you satisfied with the product?
      If you weren't satisfied, how did I solve your problem?
      Would you order from me again?
      Would you buy my products second-hand?

11. HAI! *wishes she could go to Fanime*

What did you order? two pirate shirts and a poet's shirt

When did you order? errr January I believe

How was the communication? excellent

How easy was it to pay? simple, paid thru Paypal

How long did it take to make(comissions)/was it in the expected timeframe? I've offered to be on her waiting list twice now, but once she was ready to do them they were completed rapidly.

How long did it take to ship? a day or two I believe

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? oh absolutely!

Did the item look like the pictures? Yes

Were you satisfied with the product? Yup, infact my two boys are wearing their shirts right now

If you weren't satisfied, how did I solve your problem? NA

Would you order from me again? already have

Would you buy my products second-hand? certainly

12. I also wanted to mention that I have recommended elfgirlkaname to several other DZ lovers for good quality, great prices and bright colors!

13. ^^ thanks! *huggleglomp*

[​IMG]

14. I commissioned a Super Gem-sized boy outfit from elfgirlkaname. She was very communicative, and even let me send the shirt back to her to add some more snaps to it. I adore the outfit, and I hope to send another commission to her in the future! :chocoberry

15. Commissioned another ruffle shirt from elfgirlkaname, communication went very well, and the shirt was posted quickly!
      Always glad to deal with her again! <3 <3 <3

16. Upps I didnt see,
      so again, full feedback :):

What did you order? - commission: Poet ruffle shirt for my spirit Thorn
      When did you order? - I dont remember quite exactly, but the shirt was ready in time.
      How was the communication? - nice as always :D
      How easy was it to pay? - paypal so very easy :)
      How long did it take to make(comissions)/was it in the expected timeframe? Yupp, it was.
      How long did it take to ship? A week or so, pretty fast, till Im overseas.
      Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? - Absolutely
      Did the item look like the pictures? Yupp, I got the preview pics from her :)
      Were you satisfied with the product? Totally!
      Would you order from me again? Totally :D
      Would you buy my products second-hand? Maybe, but for low prices I preffer to get new ones :lol:

17. What did you order? A lace up shirt and harem pants
      When did you order? mmmm late March, I think, asked her to put me on the late May waitlist
      How was the communication? Excellent, answered all my PMs promptly
      How easy was it to pay? simple
      How long did it take to make(comissions)/was it in the expected timeframe? Took a little longer than originally planned due to real life on her side, but nothing I couldn't live with
      How long did it take to ship? two days we live fairly close
      Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? No, she WAY undervalues her work! Should have cost much more for all the extra work on the shirt.
      Did the item look like the pictures? Absolutely!
      Were you satisfied with the product? We are in love... he is refusing to undress EVER!
      But of course!:D
      Would you buy my products second-hand? Oh yes

Awesome work as usual! I love the fabric you chose for the pants, it matches so nicely the leather of his best bud's outfit!

18. What did you order? harem pants for my Yuu and my DZ fox
      When did you order? early July?
      How was the communication? very good
      How easy was it to pay? easy
      How long did it take to make(comissions)/was it in the expected timeframe? yes especially since I was begging her to squeeze me in
      How long did it take to ship? not long
      Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? definitely
      Did the item look like the pictures? na
      Were you satisfied with the product? absolutely :aheartbea
      If you weren't satisfied, how did I solve your problem? na
      Would you order from me again? oh yes
      Would you buy my products second-hand?What did you order?
      When did you order?
      How was the communication?
      How easy was it to pay?
      How long did it take to make(comissions)/was it in the expected timeframe?
      How long did it take to ship?
      Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Did the item look like the pictures?
      Were you satisfied with the product?
      Would you buy my products second-hand?
      well I'd just as soon buy direct from you