1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Elk

Feb 26, 2012

1. Please leave feedback for me here. Thank you!

2. Elk bought a SD boy body from me. She paid very promptly and had great communication, I'd highly recommend her as a buyer. ^^ Thank you~~

3. Elk was part of a Luts group order I hosted. Quick payment, great communciation, would deal with again! Thanks so much!

4. I sold a head to Elk and she was a pleasure to deal with

5. Sold an SD10 boy body to Elk and it was a wonderful transaction. Thanks so much, I really hope you enjoy your new doll (body)!!

6. I've painted two face ups for Elk ^ ^ Very polite person, pays quickly, and replies swiftly~ Thank you very much Elk for this smooth transaction and for allowing me to paint your dolls!! I recommend Elk to anyone~~~!!

7. I bought a Switch Huisa head from Elk and she was very nice and sent the head right away after payment, thank you!

8. Elk purchased a pair of heel feet from me. A wonderful buyer with excellent communication and prompt payment!! It was a pleasure doing business with her. Thanks for the perfect transaction! Highly recommended.

9. Elk commissioned me for some faceups and it was a great transaction! Very polite in PM's and I was paid promptly upon completion. Lovely user, would be more than happy to deal with again in the future! Thank you!

10. Elk commissioned me for another faceup and was another great transaction. Always a pleasure to deal with : ) thank you!

11. I sold my doll to Elk
      he paid quick and was kind enough to let me know when he got the doll
      I couldn't be happier to have this transaction
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!