1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for emplousos

Feb 29, 2008

1. This is a feedback thread about me. Please post your feedback here if you have had a transaction with me.

2. emplousos ... Erika bought an U-noa jacket that I made. She is a great buyer and a nice person to deal with! Hope your Lusis likes her jacket!!
      XX
      Melissa

3. emplousos bought some shorts from me. She had great communication and was a great costumer! <3<3<3

4. emplousos purchased an unoa bust from me. Fast payment and reliable customer thanks!

5. She purchased few Unoa wigs and beanie set from me. Friendly contact, fast payment and a great transaction! Hoping to see you back! =^_^=

6. Emplousos bought an U-noa faceplate from me. She is a nice person to deal with.
      Thank you very much :)

7. Emplousos purchased a pair of 12mm flat back glass Blind eyes from me. She was awesome to chat with, quick to answer and even quicker to pay.

Thanks for the fun transaction! ;)

8. Emplousos bought L-bi face plate from me, and she has been nothing but pleasure to deal with. She was awesome!!!! Hope to see your boy soon at the gallery! ^^

9. Emplousos bought point/salute Unoa hands from me. She was very pleasant to deal with and paid promptly. Thanks so much!!

10. emplousos bought a pair of blushed unoa fist hands from me and she was very nice to do business with - quick with PMs and easy to communicate with. Very good transaction, thank you. :)

11. Emplousos purchased Unoa L-bi faceplate from me. She was a pleasure to deal with. No problems at all. Prompt communication - fast payment.

12. Excellent buyer who has an AWESOME amount of patience. >w< I greatly appreciate that! And I'm so happy that you are fond of the clothes!!

Emplousos is very nice to deal with! Lightening-fast payment and is super easy to talk to! I would definitely recommend her to anyone with confidence! I would not hesitate to deal with her again! Thank you so much!!

A++

13. I sold a bunch of mature mini clothes to Emplousos for her incoming boy. Since she bought a lot of things I allowed her a short layaway and she paid right when she promised and was very pleasant to deal with.

14. Erika bought some skirts and a cardi from me. She was sincere and lovely to deal with. ^^ Thank you~

15. emplousos bought a pair of MSD shoes from me, awesome buyer and great communication! Highly recommended! thanks! <3

16. emplousos is a very reliable buyer.
      Everything has worked very well!

I thank you again!

Regards Melanie

17. emplousos put a Sharmin on layaway with me. It was a very pleasant transaction. She paid on time and even early when I asked her to. She was wonderful to do business with, and I wouldn't hesitate to work with her again. :)

18. Emplousos purchased a tiny bear unoa wig from me and she has been an absolute dear! ^_^ Another smooth and pleasant transaction and paid for it right away! I would not hesitate doing business with her again when the need arises!

Take care and enjoy the wig!! A++ Excellent buyer through and through!

19. Emplousos was willing to sell me her L-BI faceplate! She was understanding and patient with my payment! Item arrived quickly and in excellent condition! Recommend her to all! Thanks so much

20. I bought my Limho from Emplousos and I couldn't be happier! She was kind, friendly, and patient with my layaway, and sent him off promptly with a few extras. She was even sweet enough to notify me when he was almost home! :D Would do business with her again in a heartbeat and recommend her to everyone! Thanks a ton!