Feedback for emplousos

Feb 29, 2008

1. This is a feedback thread about me. Please post your feedback here if you have had a transaction with me.

2. emplousos ... Erika bought an U-noa jacket that I made. She is a great buyer and a nice person to deal with! Hope your Lusis likes her jacket!!
      XX
      Melissa

3. emplousos bought some shorts from me. She had great communication and was a great costumer! <3<3<3

4. emplousos purchased an unoa bust from me. Fast payment and reliable customer thanks!

5. She purchased few Unoa wigs and beanie set from me. Friendly contact, fast payment and a great transaction! Hoping to see you back! =^_^=

6. Emplousos bought an U-noa faceplate from me. She is a nice person to deal with.
      Thank you very much :)

7. Emplousos purchased a pair of 12mm flat back glass Blind eyes from me. She was awesome to chat with, quick to answer and even quicker to pay.

Thanks for the fun transaction! ;)

8. Emplousos bought L-bi face plate from me, and she has been nothing but pleasure to deal with. She was awesome!!!! Hope to see your boy soon at the gallery! ^^

9. Emplousos bought point/salute Unoa hands from me. She was very pleasant to deal with and paid promptly. Thanks so much!!

10. emplousos bought a pair of blushed unoa fist hands from me and she was very nice to do business with - quick with PMs and easy to communicate with. Very good transaction, thank you. :)

11. Emplousos purchased Unoa L-bi faceplate from me. She was a pleasure to deal with. No problems at all. Prompt communication - fast payment.

12. Excellent buyer who has an AWESOME amount of patience. >w< I greatly appreciate that! And I'm so happy that you are fond of the clothes!!

Emplousos is very nice to deal with! Lightening-fast payment and is super easy to talk to! I would definitely recommend her to anyone with confidence! I would not hesitate to deal with her again! Thank you so much!!

A++

13. I sold a bunch of mature mini clothes to Emplousos for her incoming boy. Since she bought a lot of things I allowed her a short layaway and she paid right when she promised and was very pleasant to deal with.

14. Erika bought some skirts and a cardi from me. She was sincere and lovely to deal with. ^^ Thank you~

15. emplousos bought a pair of MSD shoes from me, awesome buyer and great communication! Highly recommended! thanks! <3

16. emplousos is a very reliable buyer.
      Everything has worked very well!

I thank you again!

Regards Melanie

17. emplousos put a Sharmin on layaway with me. It was a very pleasant transaction. She paid on time and even early when I asked her to. She was wonderful to do business with, and I wouldn't hesitate to work with her again. :)

18. Emplousos purchased a tiny bear unoa wig from me and she has been an absolute dear! ^_^ Another smooth and pleasant transaction and paid for it right away! I would not hesitate doing business with her again when the need arises!

Take care and enjoy the wig!! A++ Excellent buyer through and through!

19. Emplousos was willing to sell me her L-BI faceplate! She was understanding and patient with my payment! Item arrived quickly and in excellent condition! Recommend her to all! Thanks so much

20. I bought my Limho from Emplousos and I couldn't be happier! She was kind, friendly, and patient with my layaway, and sent him off promptly with a few extras. She was even sweet enough to notify me when he was almost home! :D Would do business with her again in a heartbeat and recommend her to everyone! Thanks a ton!