1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Endless

Jun 19, 2009

1. The name says it all :)
      If I have participated in a transaction with you
      could you please comment? I dont usually buy/
      sell things often so sorry

2. Endless bought a wig from me. Very prompt payment and easy to communciate with. Thank you very much! >333<

3. Endless commissioned me for a faceup. She was very kind to meet me irl to exchange her boy's head and explained what she wanted to be done :) She is a very sweet girl and wouldn't hesitate make business with her in the future.

4. I had a wonderful transaction with Endless.
      she was a fantastic buyer!
      payed quick & great communication!!
      never forgot to let me know when the doll arrived!!!!
      highly recommend to everyone!!!!!!!!
      thanks, Endless! *^_^*

5. Endless purchased an outfit from me. Communication was great and payment was fast. A wonderful buyer. Thank you.

6. Endless bought the doll glass eyes from me , the whole transaction is very happy ,she was very kind and friendly , it is happy time to have the business with her, highly recommend her to all of you. by the way ,I would like to say when her friend comes to me , pls remind me that you are her friends ,and then you will get the gifts from me .hahaha , we do our best to show the happyness between us on this world.

7. Endless ordered a fur wig from me and was a delight to work with. Quick and friendly communication, quick payment, and lovely all around. ^_^

Definitely a great transaction, thank you!

8. Friendly, quick communication and fast payment! Everything I could have asked for! i would definitely work with her again.
      :>