1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Enmi.

Oct 24, 2006

1. Please leave some feedback if you have worked with me. I appriciate it alot! :celebrate

2. Enmi is an absolute delight to work with on a commission. I told her what I was looking for and she included me at every step--through drawings and fabric selection and the steps to the finished product, incorporating my likes and dislikes into the process. I recommend her highly.

I wanted to add that the beautifully made outfits arrived promptly!

3. Emmy was a dream to work with! She had my design done that night, and the dress finished pretty much the night after! It was beautifully made, and I will definitely be coming back for more items in the new year :D

4. Just bought a pair of hands from Enmi and the transaction was wonderful! She sent the items right after I paid and they arrived quickly and perfectly in tact ^_^ Thanks so much, Enmi! <3

5. I'm SURE I posted in this thread already Emmy!!!

Anyway I bought an AWESOME coat and cap from Emmy. She was wonderful to deal with, and shipped SO fast, I can't believe how quickly I got my coat - from Sweden!! I will definitely shop with this lovely seller again.

Thank you Emmy! :)

6. Emmy is a great seller and a fast worker....She responds very quickly and tries her best to make your commission/design come to life. She doesn't charge an outrageous amount and her clothes are good quality. I enjoyed working with her! And she ships super fast too! (she said it would take a week, and it did)

Thanks again!

7. enmi is a truly talented and super sweet girl, working out a commission with her is very pleasant.

The hoodie I ordered for Yume came out even better than I dreamed it would - with super cute detailing I wouldn't have dared hope for!

Something that also must be mentioned: enmi's packaging. I have never bought something outside of Yahoo! Japan that has arrived so adorably deluxe packaged! :thumbup

I will be very happy to buy from enmi again! :aheartbea

8. Enmi's clothes are of such a high quality and look even more beautiful in real life than in the photos!!

She's so lovely and very efficient too; quick replies and super quick postage - perfect! n_________n

I will definitely buy from her again one day! I definitely recommend her!

Here's Akemi wearing Enmi's hat and coat!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. I cant enough good things about Enmi, she was really great to buy from. The clothes were wonderful, she was great at keeping in touch and the items arrived in no-time and were in perfect condition :)

Thankies

10. Bought a dress from Enmi, and it arrived super fast! The quality and fitting of the outfit was great too! ^^ Would definately buy from again!

11. I got my outfit today and I love it! The quality is great and shipping was super fast!

Excellent seller! :daisy

12. i have bought a body from enmi and she is a delight to deal with. she was keeping me updated all along and is lovely to deal with. thank you!

13. i bought an chiwoo head from her, and she was lovely to communicate with, very sweet and the head arrived wicked fast...
      thank you soo much!!!
      hug lamira

14. got my two outfits today, they are lovely and so well made. great great transaction, will buy from again for sure.Thanks again:)

15. Bought a lovely dress from Enmi, and arrived within days of purchase. Precious little outfit of awesome quality, and Enmi is a pleasure to deal with :)!

16. Quick payment, great communication- A great buyer!!! really great person!!! Thanks again!!!:**

17. I received the two enmi outfits I purchased in the mail yesterday (and totally thought I posted in here then...), they arrived in great condition and I am really happy about the quality of the outfits. Enmi keeps great communication up with her buyers and is all around wonderful to deal with.

I would definitely recommend her and purchase from her again.

18. Purchased Cupcake set from Enmi and love it! It was shipped quickly and arrived perfect!

Lishe

19. I just purchased a hoodie from Enmi. It's well made and very fast.

20. Enmi bought a DC girl body from me. Prompt and friendly communication, super quick payment and an all around smooth transaction. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with enmi again. Thank you!