1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Eno

Mar 3, 2007

1. :DHey this is my feedback thread, if you've bought or sold to me please leave feedback!

[​IMG]

Benji: betta leave some feedbacks yo!! HOLLA!!

Eno:aheartbea

2. I'll leave her feedback Benji x3
      Eno is VERY active, if you pm her she replies as fast as she can. If YOU do everything right your package will be delivered easily. She ships fast too and is overall nice n_n I would LOVE buying more from her. I bought a Yder head and didn't hesistate as I did so.

3. Eno sold an SD13 body to me, and was very quick with communication. Package arrived promptly and in great condition. Thanks~

4. Eno bought an Yder from me and had very prompt payment. Great communication.

5. Eno sold me Shiwoo head . She was very kind and helping and supporting all the time , because my post office of course wasnt as fast as it should be.
      Shiwoo head arrived safely and very pretty just like I wanted him to be .
      Definitely awesome seller !!!!
      Thank you!

6. Eno sold me a Bambicrony Elf Shy. She arrived in perfect condition, quicker than I expected and gorgeous.

Eno is a great seller and everyone should do business with her. <3

7. Recently bought a Yder from Eno. She was very helpful, polite and always replied quickly.She shipped him out as soon as my payment was completed and he arrived as stated not long after.

Buying from Eno was definitely one of the smoothest and pleasant transactions I've had.

Thank you! He's gorgeous!

8. I just bought the little Lotti Sleeping head elf from Eno and she was wonderful to do business with. Great communication and excellent smooth transaction. :) Thanks again.

9. I Just Bought A Minimee Doll From Eno And Hes Beautiful...fast Shipping Too

10. Eno sold me a soulkid griffi - she arrived in perfect condition, she even threw in a dress and pair of undies....which was good cause i didn't have any clothes for her. she was great to work with and the package arrived quickly. Thanks so much...would buy from again!

11. I bought a Souldoll Jinwoo from Eno, and I couldn't me more pleased with the transaction. She was super friendly and very quick with communication. The package arrived in perfect condition. Thanks for selling me my dream doll! :)

12. I purchased an exquisite Dragondoll Emperor Zhang from Eno. It was an easy transaction, he was packed well and shipped in a very timely manner. Very reliable seller; I would recommend her!

13. Purchased my Luts Shiwoo boy and was a pleasure to do business with! Excellent communication, quick payment and also let me know when the package arrived so overall perfect transaction! Thanks again!

14. Eno bought my Luts Dreaming Shiwoo and she was a pleasure to work with! Excellent communication and she even paid her layaway off earlier than expected. Kept in touch and let me know when she received the doll. Very responsible buyer, I definitely recommend her!
      Thanks again!!

15. Eno ordered a custom hoodie from me recently and was completely wonderful to deal with! Great communication, fast payment, thanks so much!!

16. Eno purchased my LTF Duck faceplate from me. She was wonderful to deal with. Great communication and fast to send payment. Thank you, Eno!

17. I did a doll trade with Eno and it couldn't of gone more perfectly. She was great with communications and the doll came exactly as described. Pleasure to deal with.

18. Eno bought a Littlefee body from me and was wonderful to deal with - quick communication and payment. Very friendly as well! :) I would definitely work with her again. Thanks!

19. Eno sold me a beautiful Dollfie Dream head with eyes. She shipped in a timely manner (it got here super fast) and let me know when there was a slight delay. She also included a wig as an extra! This was a fantastic experience for me as a buyer. I hope to do business with her again soon~! Thanks again~!

20. i traded a mnf chiwoo girl from eno and all i can say is that she is a sweetheart to deal with her replys were fast and she was a dream to talk to

the chiwoo came in the condition she described in her thread and i couldn't be happier with her with how it played out

thanks again