1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ^EvilAngel^

Sep 29, 2006

1. :) Hi!!!

If anyone would like to leave feedback I would be most grateful and happy! ;)

Thanks for your attention,

Elena :)
    2. ^EvilAngel^ was very friendly to deal with, good communications and fast payment -- recommend ^_^.
    3. Good buyer, fast payment, good communication. :)
    4. I bought a lovely dress from Elena and it was a perfect transaction! She's such a good seller, and really takes care of her customers. Pls buy with confidence from her!
    5. I have bought some doll clothes from her, she is lovely ^__^
    6. Good communication! Very kind and friendly! Reccomended A++! (^_^
    7. I've sold a Pocket Fairy to Elena and I got an instant payment. She's very nice to deal with, highly recommended! ;)
    8. EvilAngel bought a pocket fairy wig from me and was very prompt with payments and very good to deal with.
    9. Oct 2006: I bought an outfit from her. Had good communication with her, and the outfit was sent out pretty promptly. ^_^

Good transaction throughout. ^o^

Dec 2006: Elena bought an outfit from me and was quick with payments. Overall, the transaction went smoothly and she was always quick with PMs. ^_^
    10. she is recommended!
      I sold her some things, all perfect ^_^
    11. I sold her some dresses and she pays promptly and is a doll to deal with. Thanks ^EvilAngel^ ! ^__^
    12. Fast payment and really nice girl ! ^o^ I recommend (hope my english is good :*)
    13. EvilAngel just bought a DD2 body from me, and she's fabulous to deal with!! Quick payment, great communication, all aroun fantastic buyer!!:fangirl:
    14. Sold her a Belita head, very good buyer, good communication !
      Fast payment also ^__^
    15. I've sold a Pocket Fairy wig to Elena and I got an instant payment. :)
      Good comunication.
    16. I purchased a AR Lilica from ^EvilAngel^. Her customer service was amazing and the doll is perfect. She was great to deal with!

Thank you!
    17. Another smooth transaction with ^EvilAngel^...

Friendly, great enthusiasm and fast payment -- I am sure my baby went to a wonderful and loving home ^_^.
    18. I adopt her tiny BonBon (Minoruworld WhiteRose) She was so nice with me: We are both Italian, so she accept local pick up (I don't trust Italian Postal Service :| ) The doll is mint, perfect: she always take care of her dolls.
    19. Good buyer ^^ I have sell two pairs of eyes and she's very friendly girl ^^
    20. She is an absolute angel to deal with. :) I would happily do business with her again.