1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Fayth

Apr 2, 2008

1. Hi everyone~

Kindly leave a feedback for me if i made any dealings with you~~ :D

Thanks~!! :)

2. I leave a positiv feedback, Fayth is a good buyer ( Unoa Lusis), she paid quickly, good communication ! A++++ ! very thank you !

3. Fast PM replies and prompt payment. Definitely a recommended buyer! ^__^ v

4. Joined my dollmore order~ Prompt payment + taking important notes down~ :D

5. Sold two set of cloth to Fayth, great communication and fast payment. A great buyer, thank you!! ^-^

6. I bought the most wonderful minimee head from Fayth & she was more then just wonderful to work with; she was fast to replies, helpful with questions & routinely followed up on it's progress w/me (since it was being shipped from overseas).

I'd recommend buying anything from her. >w<

7. Fayth bought a Breakaway 05 from me. Kind deal and fast payment. She was patient when her boy takes a long time to arrive. Than you for everything!!!

A+++++++++++

8. Fayth bought a modded vampire Breakaway, version 1, from me, on layaway. She told me exactly when she was going to pay me and respected the payment dates. Very nice to deal with, good communication! Would do business with again, anytime! :D

9. Fayth Bought a head in a GO I did, she paid promptly for her order and then again at shipping time. A great asset to our marketplace!

10. sry for the late post reply ,
      but just want to know if this two items are still available for sale?
      ->
      CP Delf Breakaway Vampire 08 - Bloody Valentine- limited (NS)
      ->
      Dollmore - Half sleeve hood t-shirt (black)

if they are still available please inform me?
      i would like to buy them:)
      I can pay anytime by meetups :) CHEERS ^W^

11. Bought some stuff from her. Easy to communicate with and prompt replies.
      Met up to collect the goods from her and she was very punctual and really appreciate the effort she took for rushing down during her lunch time just to make things more convenient for me ^_^

12. I THINK SHE IS GREAT:)
      even though a little late,
      but she keeps her word :)
      great person ,
      & meeting venue& time is convenient for me too :)
      would like to get items from her
      if i'm interested again ~

13. Sold to Fayth through meetup~ She was super punctual(not to mention met at my convenience) and pleasant to deal with! Would definitely be happy to deal with her again : D :goldstar

14. bought 3 sd tops from her

nice and friendly seller, quick in replies and i was able to get my items the next day. and she was able to meet up to my convenience, which was much to my delight^^

my first transaction with a doll-owner and she made it really enjoyable=D

15. Fayth commissioned me for a faceup for 2 ryu^^
      Excellent communication :D i'wont hesitate to deal with Fayth again~

16. Bought a pair of jeans from Fayth and it was a pleasure dealing with her! Super sweet girl; highly recommended! Thanks again! :3

-Audrey!

17. I did some modding work and a face-up on Fayth's Breakaway girl. She had great communication and was very patient and pleasant. I would deal with her any time!

18. Bought a IOS ASYD head from Fayth~ She is a wonderful and friendly seller. Thank you xD

19. I purchased some items from fayth and she's a wonderful seller! :}}}

20. I bought a CP Type 3 Delf boy body from Fayth and the transaction was perfect. Nice communication and very prompt shipping. Thank you very much to a wonderful seller !