Feedback for Foxy_kitsunechan

May 21, 2009

1. I figured I should start up a feedback thread on DOA, finally. :sweat

2. Foxy_kitsunechan bought my Robert Pattinson minimee head. A perfect transaction. Couldn't have possibly went better. Paid fast and was a great communicator. I would highly recommend Foxy_kitsunechan for all transactions ;)

3. Sold 2 customized handmade furwigs to Foxy_kitsunechan. An absolute wonder to work with. Payment was almost instantaneously. Definitely a A+++++++ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

4. Foxy_kitsunechan participated in my doll-why Go.

Good communication. Fast payment.

I would highly recommend Foxy_kitsunechan for all transactions

5. I would highly recommend this person for any transaction!

She was such a nice person, and she tried her very best to keep me up to date, as well as work with me to properly pay for the item she bought. She even supplied me with an adorable hand-made elephant, that was a complete surprise.

As I said before though, I would work with her again in a heartbeat because she is indeed an amazing person!

6. Positive Feedback for Foxy_kitsunechan! Bought from me a little fee ante
      She was lovely to converse with, and paid quickly! She also updated me on when the doll arrived! Over all a great transaction, and I recommend her to anyone!
      Thanks again!

7. Sold to Foxy and the trans action went smoothly, fast payment & kept in touch, thanks so much! =^_^=

8. Foxy_Kitsunechan purchased a LittleFee faceplate from me and everything went wonderfully. Quick payment and great communication will always equal a grand transaction and this one was no exception. I would do business with them again~

:aheartbea Thank you for your purchase!! :aheartbea

9. Foxy_kitsunechan bought a dream of doll homme Ducan from me. She was very friendly and kept great communication the whole time. Paid very quickly. I highly recommend her. She was very nice to talk with.
      Thank you so much

10. Foxy_kitsunechan joined one of my Dollmore GOs. She sent me her information quickly, and also paid both invoices very quickly. Definitely a great GO member!
      Thanks!

11. Foxy_kitsunechan bought my CP Soony from me, and it was great! She paid quickly and stayed in contact. I definitely would work with her again :) Thank you!

12. Foxy_kitsunechan join in a group order for a Rob Minimee with us and she was very delightful to deal with. She paid quickly and communication was excellent. Thank you for making it a sucessful group order.

13. Joined a group order, she was very communicative and paid promptly. Highly recommended thanks for participating!
      -Pandora-

14. Foxy_kitsunechan participated in my LUTS GO. Fast replies to pms and payments, a very friendly person to work with. I'd love to have her in my GO again ^^ thank you for paricipating in my GO:chocoberry

15. Foxy bought a jacket from me! Paid fast! Great buyer!

16. Foxy purchased clothing from me during April~ Fast payment, pleasant communication. Thanks for the smooth transaction!

17. great to work with payment was quick lets me know when it arrives!
      thanks alot hope to do business with you again!

18. Foxy purchased a pair of CP girl hands off of me. Was a pleasant to deal with. Very Fast payment and great communication. Thanks!!

19. Foxykitsune bought some clothes from me. She was great to deal with, I'd love to work with her again :)

20. Yet another fantastic transaction with Foxy_kitsunechan. Definitely a A+++ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v