1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for/from Darthmissy!

Jun 11, 2006

1. I have had AWESOME Transactions with the following people here on DoA!:abow:
      There have been so many more, I am so sorry if I have forgotten your name.
      If I have bought or sold with you PLEASE PM me and I will add your name to the list ASAP. All the transactions that I have been a part of on DoA have been wonderful. I thank the Internet Gods everyday for such a great group of people who just happen to have an unnatural dollie obsession!! :whee:
      Thanks so much!!!
      -Melissa

Sat
      Eveshka
      Chocomeijin
      Doll-mage
      PrincessAI436
      Juless231
      p^th3T!k~grrr1
      Megami
      Wifey
      Shin
      Dragonlovesdolls
      Crescent_P
      Clochette
      Lyssa
      Vox
      Neg
      Krambear
      Mel
      Lishe
      Jenova
      Batchix
      Pixi
      Yuki
      riven
      timchener
      Wifey
      artdoll56
      Eacretp
      Lugi-moo
      Akari
      Jenova
      Cynthia in FlintHills
      Ayaka
      Moon63
      Patty in NJ
      opal
      ...And many more to come!

2. Darthmissy is a great buyer as well. Prompt payment and a pleasure to do business with!

3. She's also great ta buy from as well! I own her allot for helping me along with my very fist BJD! :D
      Oh Lovey I'm so happy to be her with you! :)

4. I've also purchased twice from Darthmissy. She's a wonderful seller, she even wrote me little notes and put them in the dolls' boxes. So sweet. XD

5. You're such a great seller as well! very nice to deal with!

6. I've sold to Darthmissy, and she was an absolute pleasure to deal with and very quick with payment. Thanks so much! :D

7. Recently had a wonderful transaction with Twigling. Absolutely great seller! Got me something I never thought I'd find!!! Thanks so much Twigling!
      -M

8. I just sold some parts to Darthmissy, and she was awesome to deal with! Thank you for helping me out the way you did:D

9. Just had a wonderful transaction with Darthmissy, great communiction and fast payment! Thank you!!! I highly recommend doing business with her..

10. Another wonderful transaction with darthmissy. Prompt payment and kept in good communication.

11. She did a wig trade with me a while back, and i must say she is such a sweetheart to deal with.

I recommend her both as a seller and trader.
      A++ service!

12. Just got an outfit from darthmissy. Shipping was very fast and the outfit is in excellent condition. Thanks so much!

13. I have just received the MSD clothes i have bought from darthmissy.
      Thank you very much for the fast and pleasant transaction!!! :D

14. just got an outfit i bought fro mher!!
      it was good transaction, she answerd my questions and was very helpful ^^

15. Finally got my feedback list together for all the great transactions i had in this most recent batch of sales!!
      I have to say that everyone I deal with here on DoA is an extreme pleasure!!
      Here's the most recent list!
      Odii&Thaer&the CD
      FashionDollie
      Artdoll56
      Shayi
      Keiinwonderland
      Ai kazi
      Wifey
      Cenarius
      Saranilla
      Rai_Kamishiro
      Riven
      PrincessAI436
      Thanks to everyone!!!!!
      More to come!!!!!

16. Another great transaction with dear missy-san :whee: Claudia loves her new sweater!

17. darthmissy partial traded for my mnf shiwoo, she's a dream to deal with and very easy to communicate with!!
      Can be trusted in a trade :)
      I'd sell to or trade with again! Cant thank her enough for the smooth transaction

18. Ok, better late than never.. I was lucky enough to be able to purchase Darthmissy's darling Morimoth at the beginning of Sept. Great transaction, they should all be this easy and trouble free! She shipped promptly, and little miss Morimoth was packed very well. Btw, Emmy/Morimoth is very much loved and spoiled here. :) Thanks so much!

19. WOW! I purchased an Elfdoll Red from Darthmissy and I cannot believe how fast shipping was! He is exactly as described (maybe even more gorgeous in person!) and absolutely wonderful. He was packed very safely and securely and arrived safe and sound.

Great communication and an all around wonderful person to do business with!

- Wendy

20. Another fine selling transaction with the lovely darthmissy, hope Dexter likes his new out-fit! =^_^=

*sniff* :( ... Glad ta see his gorgeousness go to a good home :3nodding: