1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for/ from elisa_maza

Aug 4, 2006

1. Lots of excellent feedback here for Andrea. She has done four faceups for me and recently, I purchased her Appi DOD Khol. Her work is perfection, communication is clear and expeditious, and I love how organized she is with everything, given her workload!! Thank you for all you do!

2. Highly recommend AT work! Fabulous every time; she has done many heads for me and is a joy to work with. The latest is Jelle by LittleRebel. Thank you!!!

[​IMG]

3. elisa_maza sold me a bundle of eyelashes. It was an overall smooth transaction. Thanks again!

4. Another fantastic face up from elisa_maza! She gave me Lati Lea a beautiful Faceup and I couldn't be more pleased. Thanks again!

5. I commissioned elisa_maza again to paint three of my girls, and as usual her work was stunning, quick replies and fast shipment back. I highly recommend her and will for sure be working with her again.

6. I commissioned AngelToast for my Dream Ripper Heliot. Once again she did a fantastic job, and I have nothing but good things to say about her and her work :D She's become my go-to faceup artist, and I look forward to working with her again in the future :)

[​IMG]

7. This is the third time I've sent two of my dolls to elisa_maza. This time she painted my Volks F-29 and Soom Aphan, and like always her works are so beautiful and perfect. I can't be more happy and hope to commission her again!
      Thank you so much^^

8. I had the pleasure of working with eliza_maza on a faceup for my Doll Family H Xianuo head. She did a fabulous job and was excellent at contacting me and working out details. I will definitely consider commissioning her again if the occasion arises. Her prices are very reasonable for the quality of work she provides and is all around a real gem of a face-up artist.

9. I bought a fairyland Mika head that AT had worked on and it was a fabulous transaction! She allowed my short layaway and shipped quickly and packed nicely. Thanks for my new head! Definitely a recommended seller :)

10. i recently got my breccia and vesuvia heads from andrea...i knew she was very good from other people's pictures but her hands make wonders i was very confused as to what i wanted so i ended up giving her photos of real people asking her to translate it to doll face ups and she managed to take that and make not only what i wanted but also push it many steps forward...for me there is no reason to think twice about commissioning her...she is very sweet and fast
      ...thanks soooo much andrea :)

11. [h=2]elisa_maza did a faceup for my Rheia and it turned out beautiful!! :)[/h]

12. I commissioned a faceup and she did an amazing job! She was a pleasure to work with and kept me up to date about the status of my commission. I absolutely love her work and I would love to do business with her again.

13. Purchased a beautiful Sist faceplate from elisa_maza. The plate was gorgeous! Would definitely buy from her again! Thanks!

14. Elisa_maza recently gave my darling Sophia (MNF Celine) the absolute most gorgeous faceup! She truly brought my character to life. She was great with communication, she finished the faceup in a timely manner, shipped my girl's head securely and was just an absolute delight to work with :). Already looking forward to sending more of my girls to get the spa treatment from her ^-^.

15. Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great commission... so happy! thanks!!

16. I purchased an Iplehouse oYID body from Andrea and it was a perfect transaction! Responses were quick and friendly, she let me know when she shipped the body, and it came packaged perfectly! I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again!

17. I sold some MSD clothes to Andrea and she was a fantastic trading partner! She paid quickly - and let me know when the clothes arrived, which not everyone does. She even made an extra payment to cover the difference in postage, which she didn't need to do but which was a really sweet and generous gesture. Overall, she was just the best - great communication and so friendly and nice to deal with! Thanks Andrea!

18. I had elisa_maza paint my FCE Quartz and IOS Osirirs and she did a excellent job! I love the way she does faceup's and she is one of my fave artists! Fast communication and a wonderful person, thanks so much! You are the best!

19. ELISA MAZA did a beautiful faceup and body blush on my romantic gluino boy.
      hes sooo beautiful.
      I will certainly commission angel toast again in the future.