1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for/ from elisa_maza

Aug 4, 2006

1. Andrea did an amazing face-up for my Oasisdoll Natalie! She kept great communication and her turnaround was quite fast. I can't wait to commission her again.

2. I commissioned AngelToast for a face-up on my Minifee VE Woosoo and she did a phenomenal job! :aheartbea I’ve commissioned her to paint several of my jobs and she always amazes me! Not only is she a pleasure to work with and brings my characters to life! She's also super sweet and very friendly~ Thank you so much again for painting another one of my dolls! I highly recommend her and I would definitely love to work with her again! :D:thumbup

3. Elisa_maza modded my Fairyland Minifee Sarang 2015. I sent the head 2 months late (the rush of the holidays and stuff, sorry again, AngelToast!) she still accepted it AND finished faster than I thought she would. I've dealt with her in the past and she has always been a pleasure to deal with. I am very happy with the work done. Thank you so much! :)

4. I commissioned elisa_maza/Angeltoast for a face up for my Soom R.Amber. Communication was clear and always friendly. I sent his head sometime around Jan 25th, and he was returned to me on March 31st. He arrived in perfect condition and is more than I could have asked for! He is absolutely perfect! Thank you for doing such an amazing job!

[​IMG]

5. There are few times I am at a loss for words. The faceup, mani-pedi, and body blush given to my most precious Resin Enchanted Doll by Angel Toast (Andrea) has left me completely speechless. It took me four years on a waiting list to get this doll. After reading many recommendations on the Enchanted Doll forum about her work, I sent my beloved to Andrea. What I received in return is a treasure that steals the breath from my soul! My RED, Isabeau, is GORGEOUS!!! And to top it all of, Andrea is quite literally a dream to work with. She is responsive, caring, and engaged in her clientele. I wish every transaction in my life went like this. She deserves all the praise that I can heap upon her! The first photos are from Angel Toast after she completed my RED. The other is from me after she arrived home.
      [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. Elisa-Maza took part in my Feeple split, and the transaction went smoothly. ^^
      Fast payment, excellent communication, very nice and friendly, a real pleasure to deal with! :)
      Thank you very much! :D

7. Sold a Unoa L-bi to her on layaway, but she paid so fast I can hardly call it that! Awesome buyer, and thanks for being so pleasant!

8. Bought a beautiful Soony head off the very talented Andrea! This was my second transaction with her and both transactions have gone great I will gladly do business with again and cannot stress how beautiful her work truly is!

9. I bought a Lldt Lazuli from Eliza. everything was ok and he arrive in good conditions and very well packaged. she is so kind :)

thank you so much!

10. I bought a wonderful Luts KDF event head with Andrea's stunning face up on it and I couldn't be happier!!The little angel was well wrapped and packed and arrived to me in perfect shape! I can't stop adoring her and I am still soooo grateful to Andrea, that she fulfilled my dream! Thank you again dear, for this perfect transaction!!:aheartbea

11. Angel Toast did a beautiful job painting my FLAM head! She came out exactly as I was hoping! Very Happy! Highly recommend!:dance

12. I purchased a modded F60 Nanuri from elisa_maza on short layaway. Prompt and friendly communication and my package was sent out quickly and securely. I have had many previous transactions with Angel Toast and look forward to doing more in the near future. Thanks so much!

13. Angel Toast did my Honey Delf's face-up and it's so pretty! I'm extremely happy. This little doll is so cute!

14. I bought a beautiful AE Xun from elisa_maza. Communication was fast and friendly, the doll was shipped quickly and came packed well and the doll is perfect!

15. Just received my Dollits Oscar back from elisa_maza; as usual the work is amazing. I think she's done a fantastic job. :DI've been lucky enough to have worked with her for a few years now and I always appreciate how easy it is to work with her.

16. Had excellent faceup/body blushing experience with elisa-maza!
      She is magical!!! Had Yo's face redone and my new little Dollzone BB Scarecrow Hal looks wonderful and sweet!!!!

17. [​IMG]

I commissioned a face-up again from AngelToast/Andrea because the last one was so impressive, and she continued to amaze me. I absolutely love the work she has done on my Supia Roda, and I couldn't be happier with the results. Thank you so much!

18. I commissioned AngelToast to do a face up on my fashion size Dollshe Ausley. Communication was fast and friendly and turn around time was fast too. When my doll arrived home, I was amazed by the care and detail that Andrea put into painting her. I would definitely recommend sending your dolls to AngelToast.

19. I purchased a Doll chateau Madeline with makeup and body blushing from her, and I couldn't be happier! My doll arrived super fast and well packaged, not to mention the beautiful paint job!

20. I commissioned @elisa_maza to do a faceup on my resin Enchanted Doll. She was easy to work with, she did an amazing job and the result was even more amazing than I expected. I sent in some pretty detailed instructions as to what I was looking for in terms of mood and color and her artistic interpretation was on point. Also, amazing communication, fast shipping, all around positive experience.

[​IMG]