1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for elisa_maza

Aug 4, 2006

1. I purchased a Little Monica Weeny Elf from eliza_maza. The transaction was very smooth, and the doll arrived quickly. I would not hesitate to recommend her as a seller!

2. Eliza_Maza purchased a SoomNamu from me and was awesome to deal with. I highly recommend her and would sell to her again any time.

3. I purchased an April Story Lucy MSD from Eliza_Meza. She is beautifully face-upped and also got resin eyes that EM had made. I have had yet another, perfect experience. Thank you!!

4. elisa_maza bought a FDoll boy body from me. She paid really fast and always kept a friendly communication. She was kind enough to let me know when the package arrived.
      Thank you for a wonderful and smooth transaction! :thumbup

5. Positive Feedback

I purchased a Fairyland Pukifee Sleeping Faceplate Rosanna from elisa_maza, and it was a wonderful experience. Shipping was super fast and came a day earlier than expected! I would happily purchase from her again.

6. Sent three dolls for faceups/body blushing and couldn't be more pleased. Pure artistry and epitome of professionalism. She is quite busy but extremely efficient. How she manages all those dolls is beyond me! Can't wait to send others!

7. I bought a pair of doll family-h ballet feet ns from elisa maza .
      shipping was fast . the whole transaction was perfect.
      A+++++

8. I purchased a Volks Romantic Glance Williams from elisa_maza on a short layaway. Communication was exceptional and the payment schedule was very clear. The doll was shipped out immediately after the final payment was sent. He was packaged extremely well with some extra foam for a safe journey. The faceup was pristine and sent with extra care. I could not be more in love with the doll and the transaction was flawless. Highly recommended!

9. I commissioned elisa_maza again to paint my Spiritdoll Dolce Gardenia head. Communication was pleasant and prompt, and my head was packaged and shipped back without any issues. Her face-up work is just amazing and my doll looks beautiful! I'm very happy with the whole transaction. Would not hesitate to commission her again in the future!

10. elisa_maza bought a VOLKS outfit from me. Great communication and quick payment! She also notified me when she received the package. Highly recommend elisa_maza. Thank you!!

11. Elisa Maza purchased an old Fdoll body from me. She paid quickly and was very easy to work with. A great buyer to do business with.
      Thank you for a smooth transaction!<3

12. I had a plesant experience with elisa_maza she ran a split foe pukifee ena. I went smoothly for a pandemic :) elisa was great! thank you!!

13. I purchased a pair of white fairyland sircca wings from elisa_maza. The transaction went super well, with very prompt replies and shipping. The wings were packed very well and arrived in perfect condition- I would happily buy from Elisa again!

14. I finished a successful deal with @elisa_maza. I've experienced great communication and transaction with @elisa_maza. The payment and messages were fast as well. And let me know immediately when the package arrived. I wouldn't hesitate to do business again. Thank you so much~:daisy

15. ★ Positive Feedback! ★

@elisa_maza purchased a head from me. Wonderfully polite buyer, payment was sent right away, and I was kindly informed once the item arrived. Recommended member, I would be more than happy to do business again!

16. I bought a Migidoll Jian head from eliza_maza. He arrived well packed and in great shape. I was also updated on shipping information, so thank you so much. I would definitely buy again. Positive

17. I commissioned a faceup for my Migidoll Vampire Ell head and could not be more thrilled with the outcome. He's absolutely stunning, and there's so many beautiful, small details that really make him stand out. The commission process was super easy, and I would 100% commission again!

If I could leave something above positive here, I absolutely would. <3

18. I purchased a Delf Yder head from eliza_maza! He arrived quickly, safely and was as described. Really friendly to deal with, thank you so much.

19. I bought a Dream of Doll Yen head plus commissioned a faceup from elisa_maza! I'm super happy with it and would love to work with her again :aheartbea

20. I bought a Iplehouse SID Ian RS head on layaway from elisa_maza and as always another flawless and pleasant transaction. Great communication. Great customer service. Fast delivery as well a careful packaging for him to arrive safe. Would deal with again with no hesitation. Does beautiful face ups and he is so handsome. I couldn't be happier. THANK YOU!!!