1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for elisa_maza

Aug 4, 2006

1. I bought a pair of jeans from elisa_maza, they arrived very quickly and she was a pleasure to talk with during the transaction. Would definately buy from her again ^^

2. Elisa_maza bought a clothes set from me~ she paid quickly and let me know when it arrived! Everything went smoothly, she's a great buyer. :aheartbea

3. Bought a nice wig from this seller. excellent price and just what i needed. Fast shipping too.

4. I bought a wig from elisa_maza, and it went perfectly. Item was just as described, packed well, shipped fast and nice to deal with. Highly Recommend.

Thanks,
      Yia

5. Purchased a fabulous outfit from eliza_maza and couldn't be more pleased! She is friendly, communicative and honest. Transaction was perfect in every way, and I highly recommend her :)

6. I sent Loki, my Dream of Doll DoT Homme Ducan, to Andrea to get a new face-up. The DoD one just... didn't really fit his character and I was hoping that Andrea would be able to make him come to life and become who I really and truly wanted him to be.

Well, needless to say...... Andrea ROCKS. <3333333

She was able to get him the face-up that I've always pictured for him. She let me know when the box arrived to her, and she did his face-up super quick--beside the fact that she actually bumped me up a month from when I was scheduled to send Loki out! :D Andrea went out of her way to even ask how I wanted his eyebrows done to get as many details as possible so that she could make him Loki. Andrea sent me pictures when he was done and let me know when he would be sent out--and she made sure to send him out on that day, giving me the tracking number in the PM! ^^

Utterly, ecstatically pleased with this transaction. I'll definitely be back for more face-ups and mods! :D :D :D

Thank you so incredibly much, Andrea. ;~~~~; <33333

7. I bought an SD jacket from her and a couple of handmade robes. I like it very much. :) She was prompt and prefessional, and I was very happy with the transaction. Would totally work with her again. :D

8. I purchased a pair of MSD pants from elisa_maza, and they arrived quickly and well packaged. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from her again ^_^ Thanks, I love the pants!

9. elisa_maza bought several items from our last update. Quick payment, wonderful communication and we highly recommend her as a buyer. Thanks so much!!

10. elisa_maza bought a vampire miho head from me and was very pleasant to deal with - a great transaction. ^^

11. elisa_maza did a commission for me - she gave my tan Saint Dollshe head a faceup that was absolutely incredible. Trust me when I say I was so nervous about getting this guy faced up, but what she did with this guy knocked my socks off. I would trust her with any faceup on any of my dolls.

12. elisa_maza bought doll outfit from me. Great transcation with prompt payment, thanks!

13. Transaction went very smoothly, quick payment; thanks so much! :)

14. Bought a gentle SooRi head from Elisa and it arrived well packed, nice and safely (caught by customs sadly but everything right now is DX - stupid country)
      Head was in perfect condition, no damage. face up was gorgeous but not what i wanted thus i had it re-done.

friendly, chatty and talkative. few problems sending on her end because of things in the country going on but kept me fully up to date throughout and made sure to inform me of delay on sending, and informed me when he was sent out, tracking number and everything.

(^^ ) he is perfect. Thank you so much!

15. Elisa_Maza (Angel Toast) just keeps rocking my world with her perfect faceups. Recently sent three heads to receive her magic touch and was thrilled with the results. My two boys are fantastic, and the Soah re-do absolutely masterful!

16. I recently got a faceup done by Elisa_Maza and I couldn't have been happier! :D She did a WONDERFUL job on my miho, not only is his faceup perfect but he has the most adorable vampire fangs now. <3 I wouldn't hesitate to commission her again, and if I am ever in need of a faceup in the future I will def. check her thread out first.

Communication was great and she was a pleasure to deal with, very friendly and fun to talk to. :) The whole situation went very smoothly and shipping was fast.

Thanks again! :D

17. elisa_maza bought some glass eyes from me.
      fast payment and smooth communication.
      And she informed me when eyes arrived so that I don't need worry about them.XD
      Thank you.^^

18. elisa_maza did some more faceup work for me. ^__^ I'm addicted to her wonderful and gorgeous faceups! This time went beyond all my imaginings and my girls are beyond perfect. Thank you so much elisa_maza for continuing to bring my dollies to life!

19. I can't say enough about elisa_maza! Fabulous, fabulous, fabulous. Love to work with her on faceups and the transactions have been just perfect. Highly recommend this artist and member!:D

Thanks again!

20. elisa_maza bought items from our last update. Prompt payment and so nice to deal with. Thanks for another wonderful transaction!!