1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Frzndaqiri

Jul 29, 2006

1. I'm in.

If anyone has feedback from a transaction as seller or buyer, please post here.

I'll be happy to do the same back, if I've missed your thread, just PM me.

:)

Positive Feedback for others -

Me acting as seller:
      Darkrogue
      mymel0dy
      pinkspider
      himitsu
      shadrouet
      Wee_Little_Faerie
      dechanique
      dolly
      DemonMiko
      Crescent_P
      Kurosakura
      Marsh
      Hat-chan
      Lulu
      Kim
      Jess

Me acting as buyer:
      kickkat
      piccadilly
      Noriko (group order)
      Mercy
      dieCG
      happybiscuit
      AutumMyste
      ponygery
      teacup
      islington
      Aelice
      bittenbefore
      Charmedseed
      deliolith
      pei
      Marsh

2. Hmm, I never even saw this thread... you have to tell me these things are here!

frzndaqiri is an excellent seller, and her clothing is really top quality, well-made and very cute stuff!

I am definately purchasing from her again.

3. Very top quality, great communication - I know she worked very hard to make it my items perfect!! She went above and beyond, I was beginning to feel guilty and spoiled about how often she was updating me!

I love my shirts!

4. *kicks email* I didn't get updates for this!

Thanks guys! It's happy comments like that that really keep me going. ;)

5. I've had awesome, multiple transactions with Frzndaqiri, both as a buyer and a seller. She's amazing and her clothing is teh gorgeous!

Thank you!

6. Fab seller, the clothes were gorgeous and very well made, I'll be back very soon for some more ;) Thanks very much for making something that dragged my boys personality out! :lol:

7. Thank you both!

Marsh : You make me blush! heehee

Lulu: I'm glad to have been part of such hawtness. Trystan is quite a looker!

8. I dealt with frzndaqiri.
      She's a great buyer :) Payment is fast and communication is so nice :aheartbea

Thank you very much, Frzndaqiri :blush
      I highly recommend Frzndaqiri :thumbup

9. Love love love the pants I got from her! :D Very well made and worth the price.
      I don't think that you can go wrong buying clothes from her:)

10. frzndaqiri bought a body from me, payed quickly in full, and let me know when it arrived. Thank you :)