1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Fushia Lace

Oct 21, 2010

1. Leave feedback for Fushia Lace here. Thanks!

2. fushia lace purchased a soom monzo from me and was very pleasant to deal with - a great transaction ^^

3. I bought a Cyber Bohemian Shiwoo from Fushia Lace. The transaction was great. She shipped him out quickly and securely packed. She was a pleasure to do business with. :) Thanks so much!

4. I sold an Angelsdoll body to Fushia Lace and she was lovely to deal with - good communications and paid up promptly!

Great international transaction, thank you very much! :)

5. Fushia Lace bought a wig from me and the whole transaction was perfect. ;)
      Thanks. ;3

6. She bought my Soom Beryl and was the perfect buyer with great communication and fast payments. I'd recommend her to anyone and hope we can do business again sometime.

7. FL sold me her Choa. Communication was excellent, she sent lots of extra photos to be sure I was well informed of the dolls condition. When she had lowered the price I had thought she was no longer including some items with the doll. So I was really surprised to find two wigs & two dresses included with the doll! Choa was well wrapped & quickly shipped.
      Thanks so much for letting Choa move to my house, she is so much better than I expected!!

8. I bought two heads, and a pair of hands.. Thankyou very much, it all went very well I'd love to buy from you again<3 Thankyou

9. Fushia Lace bought a Dollshe body from me on layaway. It was a perfect transaction. Communication was great. Fushia Lace paid both installments very quickly and let me know as soon as the body arrived. She is a reliable buyer and a very nice, friendly person! I'll gladly deal with her again.
      Thank you!!! :)

10. Fushia Lace bought a fairyland faceplate from me on layaway. She is a sweet and friendly person and had a great communication with her. She paid the installments before the agreed time. She advised me as soon as the parcel arrived. I highly recommend her. Thank you sooo much sweetie :-)

11. Fushia Lace just bought some outfits from me for her LTF's and she was great to work with. Very quick payment and let me know when they got to her. Thank you again for a great transaction :)

12. Fushia Lace bought a few tiny clothes and two mugs from me and was very awesomely friendly through out the whole transaction!

Thanks a lot ^^

13. Fushia Lace purchased my DS Orijean face plate and everything went perfectly! She paid super fast and was always friendly in communications! Thank you so much for such a nice transaction! ^_^

14. Fushia Lace bought my LTF Bisou on layaway, and she was great to work with. All payments were made on time & she had excellent communication throughout the entire transaction. PERFECT!

15. I have purchased SD leather set from Fushia Lace and it was great dealing with her. The package was shipped the next working day after my payment and items arrived safely packaged and in good condition.
      Would definitely purchase from Fushia Lace again :)

16. I bought a delf body from Fushia Lace, and it arrived very well packaged. (It had been shipped disassembled and she even wrote out where each piece went.) She also included a few extra pieces of clothing.
      Thank you so much!
      (I caused her a bit of trouble though the transaction due to the post office making an error and I'm sorry again for that. I feel really terrible.)

17. Fushia Lace ordered clothes from me. She was very nice to communicate. fast payment and kindly let me know as soon as she received the clothes. I'm so happy to deal with her. Thank you very much ^ ^

18. Fushia Lace purchased a littlefee winking ante from me and she was a perfect customer, paid promptly, was polite and was an absolute pleasure to deal with, I would definitely do so again. Many thanks! Hope you love your new dolly! <3

19. Fushia bought clothes from me, paid super fast and let me know when she got the clothes. Thanks for making this such an easy transaction ! We are lucky to have DoA!

20. I sold a TLG outfit to Fushia Lace. She was kindly to deal with. The transaction was great, fast payment and first time to informed me about receiving. Just highly recommend!Thank you!~