1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for gaiaswill

Dec 16, 2008

1. ... That's my name! Don't wear it out.

Please leave a message blah blah blah. You know the drill. :thumbup

*beep* :roar

2. Fast PM replies and prompt payment. Definitely a recommended buyer! ^__^v

3. I just bought a wig from Gaiaswill and the transaction was a joy from start to finish. The wig was shipped and arrived at lightning speed, beautifully packaged, is completely gorgeous and Gaiaswill even added some delicious chocolates! I couldn't be happier and I couldn't recommend Gaiaswill more highly.

Thank you!

4. gaiaswill bought some things from me and the transaction went smoothly and flawlessly.
      A pleasure to work with ^ ^
      Thanks!

5. Great transaction,fast payment,good communication!

Very good buyer!Thankyou!

6. Gaiaswill bought an outfit from me. Their payment was immediate. The whole transaction from their part was wonderful and perfect~! Was even super nice about shipping during the holidays and when I couldn't find the tracking slip. O__O;;;;
      I couldn't recommend a better buyer~!!!
      Thank you so much~! :D

7. Gaiaswill bought an outfit from me. Their payment was immediate. The whole transaction from their part was wonderful and perfect~! Was even super nice about shipping during the holidays and when I couldn't find the tracking slip. O__O;;;;
      I couldn't recommend a better buyer~!!!
      Thank you so much~! :D

8. :D I recently purchased DD Feena fam Earthlight from gaiaswill, and they went above and beyond all expectations, even including two surprise pairs of eyes with her! :D I'll gladly do business with'em any time. <333

9. Great person to do business with, perfect contact and cute gift ^^ Thank you!

10. I sold a doll to gaiaswill and I must say I couldn't have been more pleased with our transaction:).... Responsbile, reliable, great communication & very patient:sweat... Would LOVE to do business with him again;)

:thumbup:thumbup for this great transaction
      ~Anthony

11. gaiaswill bought a outfit from me. Fast payment and excellent communication. Thank you very much.

12. she's really a good buyer, thank you ^^

13. Bought a Dollfie Dream Yoko from giaswill on layaway. :) Prompt and friendly emails, thank you so much!

14. gaiaswill bought an outfit from me. Perfect transaction.
      Thanks!:D

15. Gaiaswill purchased items from my doll shop. She paid quickly and had great communication. A++++ Welcome back anytime.

16. I bought a Volks DD Saber Lily from Gaiaswill via layaway and the transaction was simply perfect. He had great communication, organized, and pleasant every step of the way~ He updated me on my status payment wise, supplied pictures multiple times for me (even when I didn't ask <3), and was completely understanding of a payment delay. Lily came safely packed, and arrived in a timely manner. I couldn't have asked for a better seller. Thank you so much for allowing me to adopt her from you. <3

17. Adopted a girl from gaiaswill, shipped super fast and arrived safely, thank you gaiaswill!

18. I bought an Iplehouse EID Jessica-Pierrot from gaiaswill. Everything was wonderful! Communication was immediate and shipping super fast. I couldn't have asked for a better transaction. Thank so much. Cheryl

19. I purchased a Dollmore Leah Cox from gaiaswill via layaway. He was very pleasant and so organised! Any and all inquiries I had were replied with utmost respect and professionalism, plus was speedy. My girl arrived super quickly, wonderfully packaged. I cannot recomend gaiaswill enough!
      Thank you, so much~

20. I bought DD Haruka Nimii head from gaiaswill.
      It was wonderful transaction ^^
      Smooth and nice communication, fast shipping, pack safe :)
      highly recommend for her ^^