1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for galatia9

Feb 3, 2009

1. Please post buying and selling feedback for me here! galatia9 is also my eBay ID. Thank you so much.

Linda S.
      galatia9

2. I have had a perfect transaction with galatia9. She bought some outfits from me. Communication was great with immediate payment. I highly recommend her.
      Marianna

3. I sold a Bobobie Weylin to galatia9.
      She paid me in two payments, and was very prompt and kept in touch and was just a total joy to work with.

I'm would love to work with galatia9 again. <3

4. I sold a dress to Linda... she's super to deal with!!! Thanks! :D

Judy

5. I've sold a couple of items to Linda, one set were made on commission, she's great to deal with, open with communication and easy to work with.

6. Had a very pleasant transaction with Linda. I highly recommend her! :)

7. galatia9 has purchased several doll items from me (last year and this year) and each transaction has been perfect ~ I highly recommend her! :cake:

8. Bought and traded for some wigs at the last doll meet we both attended. ^___^ Great person to buy from. Thank you so much!

9. galatia9 has both bought and sold with me. And every time, she's been fast with her shipping and-or payment. She's kept in steady contact with me. And everything she sent was packaged nice and got to me safe and sound. I wouldn't hesitate to do more business with her at all ^___^

10. Linda bought a Roda from me and was super to deal with. Would definitely recommend her. Thanks again!

11. She bought a head from me, paid promptly when she said she was going to, communicated well through transaction. Happy transaction all around. ^_^

12. I sold my CH boy body to her. She was very nice and fast with PMs. She paid good too. I'm very happy with the transaction and I highly recommend her as a buyer to everyone!! :D

13. I bought a doll from galatia. She was wonderful to deal with! Super patient with my questions and a few delays i had... and worked with me with everything!! Speedy shipping and he was packed so safe he was ready for a war zone! LOL Thank you so much! hes lovely!

14. galatia9 had commission me for a face up and she's wonderful with detail descriptions of what she wants and very fast payment. ^^ I'll be happy to work with her again~ Thanks for commissioning!

15. I sold an SD13 body to Galatia. She was very prompt with payment and very clear with what she wanted. She's just a wonder to work and I would definitely recommend her as a buyer!

16. ~Positive~
      I just completed a trade with Linda. Her Okita for my Unidoll Bess. She is such a dear, wonderful person to trade with!! We had many discussions waiting for Okita to come in and the trade went smooth as can be! I'm so thankful for my new boy.
      Thank you so much Linda! :aheartbea

17. Just completed the successful sale of an Angell-Studio Kana to Linda. We worked out a layaway plan, and she was prompt and very professional throughout. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again. Thanks for a great experience, Linda! :D

18. Galatia9 just bought an Another Space2 jacket from me. She was speedy about payment and messages. She even went above what was requested and paid extra when the shipping changed. I would definitely recommend her to anyone, and do business with her again!

19. galatia9 purchased a doll body from me. Payment was prompt and communication was excellent. The transaction went smoothly and galatia9 was a pleasure to do business with. Thanks again and enjoy the body!

20. I purchased a Unidoll High School Bess from galatia9, and the transaction couldn't have been more perfect. She was friendly, willing to work with me on a layaway, and went to a lot of extra work (restringing, for example) to prepare the doll for her new home. The doll arrived quickly and in perfect condition. Can't recommend her highly enough.