1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for gaurweth

Nov 29, 2010

1. This is a feedback thread for anyone who I bought from to leave feedback. I am also gaurweth on ebay if you'd like to see my feedback there too! Thank you very much!

2. ~Positive~
      Gaurweth participated in my GacktJOB Group Order. She was a wonderful participant: quick with answers, fast payment, kept up to date with the thread. Couldn't ask for a better participant.
      Thank you gaurweth and enjoy your boys! :aheartbea

3. gaurweth commission me for a doll face-up. She is very clear on what she's looking for so it's very easy for me to work with. Great with payment before hand. Over all very good commissioner I would love to do business with her again in the future. :D

Thanks~!!!!

4. @gaurweth bought an Iplehouse Bichun from me. all the transaction was great. she send me the payment very quickly and told me when she receive the doll. i recommend her as a buyer and to deal with her. thank you! :):thumbup

5. <3 Positive feedback <3

Gaurweth bought a doll from me and was amazing to work with, Gaurweth always had quick communication, paid promptly and let me know when the doll arrived :).
      I highly recommend them as a buyer and would love to work with them again!

Thank you so much Gaurweth I hope you enjoy Luca:hug:!

6. Gaurweth bought a MSD doll from me. She was really quick with message replies and payment. Everything went really smoothly and she let me know right away that the doll has arrived safely! Thank you Gaurweth and definitely highly recommended!

7. Gaurweth bought my Volks Mihmi outfit and wig! She was fast in communicating and payment. Also updated me when the parcel reached her. Highly recommended as a buyer! :D

8. Gaurweth bought Dollzone dragon from me. She paid proptly and communication was great. I was very happy to deal with her. Thank you very much ^ ^

9. :aheartbea:daisy:bcupcake Positive feedback :bcupcake:aheartbea:daisy

Gaurweth purchased a outfit from me and was FANTASTIC to work with as always and a lot of fun to talk with too!
      Gaurweth paid promptly and also let me know when the outfit arrived and was even kind enough to share pictures of her handsome Alphonse wearing it :love.
      Thank you so much Gaurweth :hug:!

10. Gaurweth bought Soom Heliot (female version) from me, and the transaction went very smooth! The communication was polite and fast, the payment was prompt. She is definitely a trustworthy buyer, that I highly recommend!
      Thank you! ♥️♥️♥️

11. gaurweth bought a hat from me, the transaction was very smooth, I even got a pic of the hat on the doll! :D
      Thank you so much!

12. gaurweth Bought a little sugarble naga body + head from me and was absolutely kind and fast about payment! Also sent me sweet little photos which brightened my day <3

13. @gaurweth sold me a little Sugarble Naga and was kind enough to allow a quick layaway! Once I paid it off they shipped it right away, and it arrived safely thanks to the ample padding in the packaging! Wonderful transaction, I'm very pleased. :D

14. I bought Dina minifee doe legs from @gaurweth on facebook. Everything was great. She kept me updated frequently and shipped really carefully. It was a pleasure :)

15. I purchased a Minifee Dina head from @gaurweth via Facebook in August, and everything was perfect! Super speedy international shipping, it was carefully packaged, and brilliant communication. She has been beyond helpful and I'd be glad to purchase from her again!