Feedback for Gentle_Freezia

Nov 2, 2010

1. Hi everyone,

Please leave the comments for me if you have transactions with me.

Thank you.

2. Gentle_Freezia purchased a sword from me and was a pleasure to do business with throughout! There were no problems with the transactions, the package arrived safely, and communication was great. Thank you very much!

3. Gentle_Freezia purchased doll glass eyes from me and it was a pleasure to do business with throughout! she is very kind and friendly ,There were no problems with the transactions, and communication was great. Thank you very much! and i sincerely recommend you to all people

4. she bought the doll glass eyes from me , the whole transaction is very happy ,she was very kind and friendly , it is happy time to have the business with her, highly recommend her to all of you.
      by the way ,I would like to say when her friend comes to me , pls remind me that you are her friends ,and then you will get the gifts from me .hahaha , we do our best to show the happyness between us on this world.

5. Gentle_Freezia bought doll glass eyes from me again and again.It was an excellent and pleasant transaction - fast payment, and friendly communication.Thank you very much!:):):)

6. Gentle_Freezia commissioned me for a faceup on her IH Bichun, and everything went great. :) She was understanding when shipping from my end was delayed for a few days because of a personal emergency, and she let me know as soon as he arrived back home. I'd be happy to work with her again.

7. Bough Kivi's clothes and wig off of Gentle and I was veey satisfied. They are very paient and understanding. I would buy off them again with no worries.

8. I bought a Soom Little Gem Kivi through layaway from Gentle_Freezia; she was very kind and patient, and she took great care to pack Kivi for her trip overseas!

I would definitely participate in another transaction with Gentle_Freezia- in fact, I would be more than happy to do so.

Thank you very much!!! :3