1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for goil

Feb 5, 2007

1. I'm not finding a feedback thread for goil, so here goes . . . I just had a great transaction with her! She was a very prompt and friendly buyer; it was fun dealing with her all the way through. :aangel:

2. Aww, thanks for making this, you're the best!

3. Goil is a great buyer! The transaction with her is Great! She is such a dream buyer! <3 <3 Thanks so much again! Your wonderful and amazing to work with!

4. Just sold a resin torso stand to goil and she sent her payment right on time! She was a pleaseure towork with ^___^

5. friendly buyer.
      goil is great to deal with =3=!!
      again,thanks a lot

6. Great person to deal with, fast payment, always keep transaction up to date even afterwards. many thanks again
      x.

7. Goil bought a wig from me, thanks so much. Payment was prompt and it was a very smooth transaction. thanks again. LOL you were awesomefantastic too XD.

8. Great seller, very nice and reasonable. She packs very well too. Thank you! ^__^

9. goil participated in a group order i ran. paid quickly and had great communication. highly recommended

10. Super buyer, payment as promised and made sure I knew he made it to his new home safely. Thanks again Goil!

11. goil bought a pair of eyes from me. great communication and super fast payment, I definitely recommend her! :)

12. goil is awesome
      i had a trade for a ns nanuri head
      awesome
      packed in nice and tightly
      totally awesome
      communication was well kept, delivered right on time :D
      totally awesome person to deal with :]
      let goil buy/trade/sell stuff to/from you!!!

13. Sold her a pair of hands, paid super fast. Great buyer, wonderful communication, would happily deal with again. ^^

14. Goil was in a GO that I ran~ and I have to say that I have never dealt with anyone as sweet and understanding as her! I would have her in a GO again in a heartbeat! Thankyou so much Goil! <3

15. I bought a Modded Dreaming Shiwoo Elf Vamp from goil - awesome work - fast shipping, well packaged and friendly communication! I'll be watching your FS threads for more awesome goodies! Thanks again! :)

16. I joined Goil's group order, and she's just amazing, I can't say enough nice things about her! :D Great communication, quick shipping with everything packed securely, I would gladly do business with her again. Thanks a ton! :aheartbea

17. Bought a CP MNF elf head from Goil for my daughter's birthday. It was packaged well, shipped quickly, and she is a pleasure to deal with. Thanks!

18. I bought a White Skin Nanuri 07 head from Goil. She was awesome to deal with and kept me updated. She also packed him very well. At first I thought I just got ball of bubblewrap :sweat I would definantly reccomend her. Thanks Goil!

19. Goil ran a GO that i participated in :D and she was especially communicative and sweet throughout, not to mention also had a giveaway of several cool items(where i won an awesome bunny hoodie)! I'd definitely hop on her GOs again :)

20. I got a face up from goil and her work is beautiful! She was very fast! Sent the head and got it back in a week =D!! was a pleasure to work with and would commission her again!