Feedback for Gothland

Nov 20, 2006

1. Leave me feedback please ^^
      (I am "Kat" in the Spanish -bbs dreams- forum)
      Thank you!

2. <3 Quick and friendly replies, fast and safe shipping <3

3. GREAT seller and AMAZING face-ups!
      Really talented artist!

POSITIVE

4. Great faceup. I highly recommend Gothland. Always returned PM's, kept me updated on progress, and a great price.

5. Gothland was very fast with payment and I had great communications with her! A great buyer! :D

6. I bought a head from Gothland and she was very pleasant to work with. Communication was friendly and shipping was quick. Also, the head was very well packaged, which I appreciate! Thank you!

7. I bought a head from gothland. It was as advertised with a gorgeous faceup. Communication was friendly and shipping extremely quick. I highly recommend her as a seller!

8. Kat bought a doll from me. She is a responsible person and a pleasure to work with!

9. I bought a modded Yuu from Carmen and he is fantastic, she was really great about the price and layaway too. Will buy from again anytime,

Thanks so much

10. I bought a wig and a pair of eyes from Gothland and everything went smoothly! She shipped quickly, was in good contact, and even gave me a tracking number. Thanks!

~Dottie

11. I bought a pair of DollHeart shoes from Gothland~~ super fast shipping and friendly PMs. Great seller!^^

12. I bought a pair of eyes Metallic Volks from Gothland. Perfect transaction. Thank you very much.

13. Gothland bought a pair of Dollheart shoes from me. Very good communication and fast payment. :3nodding:

14. gothland painted my lu-wen head and he became really cute and beautiful *-*
      perfect and really fast work for good prices ^^
      she also is a really nice girl - great communication and really fast answers..
      i definitly will buy from her again!!!
      thank you so much gothland! ^^

15. Gothland sold me her gorgeous Miho head! She even completed his eyebrows for me and did a wonderful job of it! Super friendly in all her pm's, and quick to ship! I have to say the way he was packaged was awesome and very creative! She had his head all cutely wrapped up with a ribbon! :)

Miho is just a dream! :fangirl: He is going to be a B-day present for one of my best buds! :kitty1 She'll just adore him!

16. Such wonderful mods and face up! Thank you so so much! Very good communication, very happy will commission again ;)

17. Gothland commissioned a wig from me, and was just great! Fast payment, friendly and courteous communication-recommended! Thank you.

18. Kat did a faceup for me and it's too beautiful T___T! She's a great artist who keeps great communication through the whole process and is very friendly. I would love to do business with her again! ^____^

19. I had a great transaction with kat.
      prompt payment & great communication
      lovely buyer! highly recommend!!!!!
      Thanks ^^

20. I bought a pair of DollHeart shoes from Gothland, all went perfectly and smooth. Very nice seller, perfect shoes, and fast shipping ! Thanks a lot ! :D