1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Gotiks

Jan 10, 2009

1. Hello! Please leave feedback here for transactions with Gotiks! Thanks :)
      (Please note, if you ever have a problem with a transaction, you can contact me privately first to resolve it)
    2. Great seller! I bought from her a pair of legs, nice communication, fast shipping! PERFECT!
    3. Very good communication, fast shipping, great seller! Highly recommend :)
      once again Thank you!
    4. I bought a Domuya Perennial body from Gotiks. We had a very good communication, she shipped very fast and very well packed. A perfect seller!!!
    5. I recently sold a Domuya Fin to Gotiks. The transaction went perfectly. Communication was great too. She was kind and helpful with questions I had as it was the first time I sent a package to Russia. Overall, Gotiks is a great buyer and wonderful person to work with. ^___^
    6. Perfect, easy transaction! I just sold a head to Gotiks and she was great to deal with. Always friendly emails, and fast payment. I'd happily do business with her again anytime.
    7. Excellent transaction. Highly recommended. Purchased Dollstown Elysia head from me and was a very prompt payer with great communication. Thanks so much!
    8. A wonderful buyer! :) Gotiks bought two Multiheads from me on two separate occasions and throughout both transactions she was a pleasure to work with. :) Payments were made quickly and she keeps up excellent communication on her end!

:clover Thank you for your purchases~ :clover
    9. I purchased a Felix Brownie Sleeping Fairy Head from Gotiks and it was a fantastic transaction. I would totally recommend Gotiks.
    10. I sold Gotiks my PukiFee Multihead. She paid straight away and it was a smooth hassle free transaction. Very nice person to do business with. Always welcome. Thanks very much Vero xx
    11. Very friendly buyer, quick to pay, efficient. A++
    12. Gotiks bought a MA body from me, she was very fast on payment, friendly and kind. A pleasure to deal with, very recommended!
    13. I would highly recommend Gotiks to anyone. She shipped a Soom Saiph body to me in the US, and as our tracking is slipping, alas, was most consciencious in tracking it for me. Friendly and a pleasure to deal with-I'd gladly buy from her again, anytime.
    14. Gotiks commissioned a faceup from me and she was really great to work with :)
      Communication & payment were both quick, and friendly too - I would be happy to do more work for her in the future!
      Thank you very much Gotiks~!
    15. I bought a faceplate from Gotiks, and the transaction went really smooth~ Fast and polite communication and item arrived as described. Thank you Gotiks~
    16. I bought the Dollshe Saint OE Head in Fresh-skin, she shipped very fast and very well packed. A perfect seller!!! Thank you!!! Highly recommend!
    17. Gotiks purchased from our【Tous Les Garcons Clothes Shop】. She was very nice and understanding. Kindly share the pics of her boy with our clothes with me. Very lovely buyer. I'm very happy to deal with her. Thank you ^ ^
    18. Gotiks purchased a head from me, and was an absolute pleasure to deal with. Highly recommended!
    19. Gotiks bought a Feeple body from me, excellent communication and the post office excelled itself by only taking 4 days to deliver to her over a bank holiday weekend! Would be very happy to deal with her again, thank you.
    20. Gotiks bought SSDF shoes from me and was great to work with - quick to communicate and pay, and also let me know as soon as the shoes arrived - thanks! :)