1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for GreyLove

Jan 8, 2009

1. Hello,

Please leave your feedback here for sales done with me. If you are one of my first buyers, you can check my feedback on ebay, where my score is 100% possitive, and my stars are next to perfect.:sweat My seller name there is jeribisig.

Should you ever have problems with an item bought from me, please contact me first before leaving negative feedback. I will do my best to make things right.:aangel:

2. I bought lot jewelry from Greylove and everything went as should, I am pleased! I would definitely buy again! ^_______^

3. Also, forgot to say, anyone who would like to post pics here of their dolls modelling their items is welcome to do so. I would like to create a spot on my sales thread of happy customers, so if you leave pics here, I'll transfer them over.:)

4. I am so thrilled to have got my rings and necklaces from GreyLove, a wonderful and friendly person to do business with, excellent communication. Will purchase from again!

5. I purchased two rings from Greylove. Both are lovely and I'm very happy with my purchase.

Shipping was super fast! I would buy from her again.

Thanks!

6. I brought some Items from Graylove. transaction went well will buy from again.

A++!

7. I sold some Luts boots to Greylove. She is super nice and paid very quickly as well. The whole transaction went very smoothly and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again. Thank you!

8. I bought several doll jewelries from Greylove's eBay store, and it was the smoothest transaction!:aheartbea
      I asked her many questions and made some requests: Greylove dealt with each of these patienly, kindly and very professionally! I asked some rings she had designed for SD boys to be made tighter for fitting SD girl's fingers, and she made them so they fit perfectly!
      I highly recommend Greylove's shop!

9. hi my sd choker arrived today and it great,came in a sweet little bag with some tattoos,necklace will look great on my lishe thanks:)

10. :chocoberryThank you everyone for your support!:chibi

Kohakugawa, thank you for sharing your past experience with me here on the forum! You are so thoughtful and sweet!:aheartbea

11. I bought various props and accessories from GreyLove~ The transaction was perfect as were the items! *____*

12. I bought lot jewelry from Greylove again! and everything went as should this time too!
      I am pleased! I would definitely buy again! ^_______^

+nice and fast communication
      +informed me when jewels were ready
      +shipped quickly after making
      +packed really carefully
      +extras for big order

Thank you so much once again! ^___^

13. Great idea! :)
      Here's Artemisia proudly wearing jewels she received from Greylove's!

[​IMG]

(oh, and did I mention that Greylove :aheartbea writes the nicest e-mails?)

14. I orderd 2 necklaces. the service was absolutely perfeckt!
      Greylove is a great seller!

15. Oh, she is so beautiful!!! Thank you for sharing! You are so sweet! Now I can start my "happy customers" post!

16. I sold a Souldoll Katie to GreyLove. She paid promptly and let me know when she arrived. I am so glad my darling katie went to a home where she'll be loved. ^__^ Thank you GreyLove for a wonderful transaction. ^__^

17. Greylove bought a dress I ahd and the transaction went very well. She is a lovely person and I would not hesitate to buy or sell to her again.

18. Got rings from GreyLove today! they came in quick, and they are bee-you-tee-ful!

very pleased!!

she also included a special gift that is absolutely gorgeous. thank you so much

19. I just received 2 soda cans from GreyLove and they are lovely. Communication was pleasant and shipping was really fast. I will definitely be buying some jewelry from her in the future when I figure out what my dolls like. Thank you!

20. Same as always! ^____^
      I bought lot jewelry from Greylove again!
      And everything went as should this time too!
      I am pleased! I would definitely buy again! ^_______^

+nice and fast communication
      +informed me when jewels were ready
      +shipped quickly after making
      +packed really carefully
      +extras for big order

Thank you so much once again! ^___^