1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for gridbug

Jan 19, 2009

1. So since I started buying things from the marketplace, I decided to start my feedback thread. ^_^ Please leave all feedback for me here~

2. am I the first one?^^
      she's a really good buyer! thank you :)
      [for a pair of glasses]

3. Gridbug was an excellent customer. Prompt with replies and payment, gridbug was very patient and understanding. Thanks again~

4. Good customer. Payment was quick, inquieries were logical and was a good smooth transaction. :)

5. I traded heads with Gridbug. It was a very smooth trade and Gridbug was very communicative. I was very happy with this trade.

6. Gridbug was a part of Crobidoll group order and was extremely wonderful and patient throughout the entire transaction. I really appreciate her participation, prompt payments and wonderful communication and cannot recommend her higher. :) I'd do business with her again anytime.

:clover Your patience and understand was much appreciated!! :D Thank you so much!! :clover

7. I sold a Sd violin to Gridbug. It was a fantastic transaction - payment was fast and communication excellent.

Thank you Gridbug,
      Nina

8. Gridbug bought a half-eyed Iz from me. The whole transaction was wonderful. Thank you Gridbug :D

9. I commissioned an SD sized bag from gridbug. She was great with communication! Very friendly with prompt replies. Shipping was speedy and the bag was package nicely with a cute note. :] Highly recommended! Great seller!

Thanks. ^-^

10. I did a trade with gridbug and she was very wonderful! I would love to do business with her again!! Thanks so much again :D!!

11. Another great transaction with Gridbug. Prompt layaway payments and great communication. I definitely recommend Gridbug as a buyer.

12. I sold a pair of canvas shoes to Gridbug, the transaction was excellent thank you

13. thank you for the prompt payment and smooth transaction! I am glad you liked your items!
      A+ buyer!

14. Sold a customized handmade furwig to gridbug. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

15. I bought 2 dollie messenger bags from gridbug! Very nice and polite about everything and even let me jump on her commission list when the bag I wanted had been sold. xD; There were some delays, but it was totally okay (as it was a special occasion~ :'D ). Very detailed in PMs and incredibly generous! Wouldn't hesitate to do business with you more than once. Thank you for everything, again! <33

16. I comissioned a messenger bag from gridbug. She was wonderful communicated, super-fast and just all-around lovely to deal with. Her work is truly excellent, very high quality and I couldn't be happier with my bag! I would definitely recommend her and buy from her again. Thank you for a wonderful transaction!

17. I got my MSD messenger bag I commissioned from gridbug a few days ago :)
      I love it and will definitely commission her for a second!
      She got the bag done very fast and shipped it promptly! I couldn't be happier!

18. A fantastic buyer! She was great with communication, prompt with every payment and she was so patient with me even when I had to delay shipping the body to her for a week or so <3 I definitely recommend her as a buyer in the future!

19. gridbug bought a HYUL head from me. It was a smooth transaction from start to finish.Everytime she is very nice to give her PM to me in time.
      Thank you again ^ ^

20. gridbug Participated in my Soom Split and was just wonderful to work with :) I would gladly participate in another transaction with her again!

Thanks!