1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for gridbug

Jan 19, 2009

1. So since I started buying things from the marketplace, I decided to start my feedback thread. ^_^ Please leave all feedback for me here~

2. am I the first one?^^
      she's a really good buyer! thank you :)
      [for a pair of glasses]

3. Gridbug was an excellent customer. Prompt with replies and payment, gridbug was very patient and understanding. Thanks again~

4. Good customer. Payment was quick, inquieries were logical and was a good smooth transaction. :)

5. I traded heads with Gridbug. It was a very smooth trade and Gridbug was very communicative. I was very happy with this trade.

6. Gridbug was a part of Crobidoll group order and was extremely wonderful and patient throughout the entire transaction. I really appreciate her participation, prompt payments and wonderful communication and cannot recommend her higher. :) I'd do business with her again anytime.

:clover Your patience and understand was much appreciated!! :D Thank you so much!! :clover

7. I sold a Sd violin to Gridbug. It was a fantastic transaction - payment was fast and communication excellent.

Thank you Gridbug,
      Nina

8. Gridbug bought a half-eyed Iz from me. The whole transaction was wonderful. Thank you Gridbug :D

9. I commissioned an SD sized bag from gridbug. She was great with communication! Very friendly with prompt replies. Shipping was speedy and the bag was package nicely with a cute note. :] Highly recommended! Great seller!

Thanks. ^-^

10. I did a trade with gridbug and she was very wonderful! I would love to do business with her again!! Thanks so much again :D!!

11. Another great transaction with Gridbug. Prompt layaway payments and great communication. I definitely recommend Gridbug as a buyer.

12. I sold a pair of canvas shoes to Gridbug, the transaction was excellent thank you

13. thank you for the prompt payment and smooth transaction! I am glad you liked your items!
      A+ buyer!

14. Sold a customized handmade furwig to gridbug. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

15. I bought 2 dollie messenger bags from gridbug! Very nice and polite about everything and even let me jump on her commission list when the bag I wanted had been sold. xD; There were some delays, but it was totally okay (as it was a special occasion~ :'D ). Very detailed in PMs and incredibly generous! Wouldn't hesitate to do business with you more than once. Thank you for everything, again! <33

16. I comissioned a messenger bag from gridbug. She was wonderful communicated, super-fast and just all-around lovely to deal with. Her work is truly excellent, very high quality and I couldn't be happier with my bag! I would definitely recommend her and buy from her again. Thank you for a wonderful transaction!

17. I got my MSD messenger bag I commissioned from gridbug a few days ago :)
      I love it and will definitely commission her for a second!
      She got the bag done very fast and shipped it promptly! I couldn't be happier!

18. A fantastic buyer! She was great with communication, prompt with every payment and she was so patient with me even when I had to delay shipping the body to her for a week or so <3 I definitely recommend her as a buyer in the future!

19. gridbug bought a HYUL head from me. It was a smooth transaction from start to finish.Everytime she is very nice to give her PM to me in time.
      Thank you again ^ ^

20. gridbug Participated in my Soom Split and was just wonderful to work with :) I would gladly participate in another transaction with her again!

Thanks!