1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for GrowlyGal

Jul 28, 2007

1. Hihi!
      Just thought since I seem to be accumulating a good deal of purchases on DoA I should make a feedback thread! Good feedback I hope :sweat
      Thanks!!
      ~Growly

2. I sold a pair of eyes to GrowlyGal.....payment and communication were great, and she let me know when the eyes had arrived.
      Thanks!
      :)

3. i had sold some charms to GrowlyGal, and she was wonderful to transact with (^-^)b fast payment, friendly and polite!!

thanks!

4. GrowlyGal just gave my beautiful Lusis a new home. Thanks so much for your very prompt payments and great communciation. Enjoy!

5. Growlygal bought Souseiseki from me on layaway and she paid me promptly every month. She was wonderful to work with and kept great communication. Thanks for a smooth transaction~!

6. I sold a Leeke Sweet to Growlygal, and she is very friendly and a delight to deal with I recommend her 110% to everyone.

Huge thankies. (((><)))

7. GrowlyGal bought a tiny doll from me. The transaction went smoothly, and communication was good. Thank you.

8. GrowlyGal ordered a custom remake of a sold out item in my sale thread. Payment was smooth and communication was kept well. Wonderful Buyer. Thanks for your purchase and please come again!

9. I sold a sweet little doll to GrowlyGal....it went great! Yhanks!

10. GrowlyGal commissioned me for a full paint job on a doll and some repairs on another and everything went great :) She's very nice to deal with and in good communication! Thanks!

11. GrowlyGal participated in a split of mine. Everything went smooth - she paid quickly and was very patient with the wait. Thank you :)

12. I just got my Xi-Aleister not to long ago and he's wonderfull. Thank you. Great communication.

13. GrowlyGal bought a Soom Ai wig from me. She was very friendly and let me know when she received the wig. Thank you so much for a lovely transaction! :)

14. GrowlyGal brought a soom beyla outfit from me. The transaction was awesome. She's a very polite, friendly buyer and was very patient with me. Payment was fast and she always PMed back in very good time. Great Buyer, would not hesitate to sell to or buy from again :)

15. Did a doll trade (plus small $$ layaway) with GrowlyGal. Amazing to deal with! Extremely nice and replied to all my PM's in a very timely manner! Everything arrived extremely well packaged and fast. I would definately deal with her again!

16. GrowlyGal is an absolute sweetheart, and wonderful to deal with! She kept in contact with me the whole time with updates on our FairyLand Chloe split, and she is very friendly to talk with. When Chloe arrived, she cjecked her carefully for any problems (there weren't) and even sent me photographs! She shipped my doll right away, and Chloe was packed carefully. She arrived in perfect condition. I couldn't be happier with the transaction, and I highly recommend her to anyone who is considering a split with GrowlyGal or buying/selling with her. I would not hesitate to deal with her again.

17. Growly bought a Soom Dolomi fullest from me. She was extremely friendly and great to work with. Thanks for giving my doll a loving home. :3

18. I sold a Lati body to GrowlyGal a little while ago and she paid super fast and let me know the body has arrived saflely and she is happy!! Fantastic, transaction and highly recommended to 100% to everyone!!!

Thankyou so much !!! :)

19. GrowlyGal hosted a RosenLied group order. She was well organized and the transaction ran very smoothly. I would recommend participating in future group orders with her.

20. I sold a Soom Deertaur body to GrowlyGal. Great communication, she's very kind and friendly. She paid fast and also let me know when the body arrived.
      Perfect transaction, I highly recommend her and would to business with her again anytime!

Thank you very much! :aheartbea