1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Haibane

Dec 13, 2006

1. Please leave feedback on my transactions here. Thank you! :daisy

2. Me first! XD Haibane participated in the fourth VolksUSA group order I hosted. She was very fast with replies and very prompt with payment. Very friendly too! Very recommended. :) Thanks again! :whee:

3. :fangirl: ::Squeal:::. Just received the cutest YoSD Santa set with boots and some other YoSD items from Haibane .. Super fast shipping and the items are in As new condition.. its been a pleasure buying from Haibane.

I highly recommend Haibane as a very lovely seller , Simply the best transaction you could hope for : )

4. I bought SD carol's wig from Haibane, she was very friendly and the package arrived quickly, I would definatly buy from her again (p.s. I love that wig:) it's very cute )

5. Haibane was prompt with email responses and a good customer with fast payment. I would be happy to business with her again!

6. I bought a wig from Haibane - she actually responded to a WTB ad of mine, which was lovely. Great communication and the wig arrived in perfect condition and in very good time.
      :aheartbea :aheartbea
      Thanks so much!
      -Vega

7. I purchased some eyes from Haibane. The eyes were shipped very quickly and packaged extremely well. She even included some small dice :) Thank you very much!!

8. I bought a YOSD bag and pants from Haibane. She is a great seller! Very good comunication (and so kind!), fast shipping and the item is as described. I would love to buy from her again!

Thank you so much :aheartbea

Sakura

9. I purchased a gorgeous white Leeke wig from Haibane recently!
      She was very patient with my questions and shipped the wig quickly and safely wrapped!
      A+ all around!

Thank you!
      Raven

10. I bought a pair of eyes and a SD jacket from Haibane. She responded quickly to pm's, shipped right away and the items were well packed and as described. Thanks!

11. I boughta pair of 16mm Acrylic Eyes, Blue, Volks Yo-SD Anne original.
      Very nice communication! Item is received happily. I'll be glad to deal again. Thanks

12. I bought a pair of glass eyes from Haibane. She was really nice and fast. The item was packed very well and received quickly. Thank you again <3

13. First of all... very kind person :D Very nice contact and quick answers... I had received a beautiful wig in no time after payment xD (btw wig is awesome :D) Very good seller, I highly recommend !!

Thank you again Haibane :love

14. Yes, I bought the best wig I've ever had from her and she is indeed perfect to work with. She takes great photos, answers questions promptly, offers shipping options and sends speedily. The packing was great too. AND I got Swedish stamps! Thank you Haibane...you rock!

15. I bought a wig from Haibane. The transaction went very smooth. :) I hope to do business again~

16. I bought a YoSD coat from Haibane, and had a great transaction with her. She was very friendly and communicative, and shipped quickly. Thanks again!

17. Haibane bought a a pair of HG eyes from me. She was very pleasant to deal with as always, she was quick to pay and let me know when eyes arrived. Good buyer! I totally recomend her!

18. Haibane bought a pair of cherishdoll jeans off of me, very easy to work with and great communication, I would do business with her again.