1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Hanami

Oct 24, 2011

1. This is my feedback thread :)

2. Hanami participated my SOOM split. She's very nice. Excellent communication. Hope to deal with again. ^^
      Thank you very much!

3. I sold a pair of Soom Adamelli wings to Hanami!

She's really nice and communicative, paid fast and was very understanding with the shipping delay! She also let me know when the wings arrived and I've very happy with this transaction. :3

I'd definitely deal with her again and highly recommend her as a buyer! <3

4. I sold a pair of Dune/Nor wings to Hanami and she was excellent to work with! The transaction was very smooth and she was so polite and patient with me. I would do business again with her in a heartbeat. Thanks for being an awesome buyer!

5. Hanami bought a Shale head from me. She was nice to talk to and excellent to work with! I would not hesitate to do business with her again.

6. I sold a Migma head to Hanami. She was lovely to deal with and I would have no problem doing business with her again. Thanks

7. Hanami bought a Soom head from me. :)
      She is a pleasant and sweet person. :aheartbea
      Communication is always great and she paid very fast and let me know when she received the package. ;)
      I highly recommend her to anybody. :thumbup
      Thank you so much for the perfect transaction. :D

8. Hanami bought a SOOM Adamelli head from me. Communication was fast and she was quick to pay. Would recommend to any future sellers. Excellent buyer!

9. Hanami adopted my Soom Adamelli and our transaction was great! Fast payment.
      Friendly and prompt communication. I would highly recommend her to anyone.
      Thank you so much.
      :aheartbea

10. Hanami bought a Soom Grey head from me on layaway. She was extremely friendly and very prompt with payments! She even let me know when the Grey head arrived safely to her. Overall great transaction, I can not recommend her enough!
      Thank you so much! Would gladly do business with again. &#9829; (o:

11. Hanami bought a Luts Elf Pine from me on layaway. She finished the layaway a little earlier than expected and had good communication throughout. Good buyer!

12. Hanami participated my SOOM split on layaway. She's very nice and friendly. Excellent communication. Fast Payment. I'm very happy with this transaction. :3

Thanks for all!

13. Hanami bought a Kid Delf Event 2012 head from me.

We had a great transaction with excellent communication.
      Hanami paid quickly and was really friendly to deal with.

I'd be happy to sell to her again.

Thank you very much!

14. Hanami purchased a pair of Kivi / Trond ears from me ^^

She was very sweet and let me know as soon as they arrived - highly recommended!

15. Hanami bought a Soom Picro Human Head in blue skin from us.
      She is a very friendly person . The communication was wonderful and she let us know, when the Head arrives to her ^^
      Great Buyer ^^

i highly recommend her

thank you

16. Hanami bought Soom Shale (FC bronze skin) head from me. Fast payment and very good communication. She notified me when head arrived. Thanks for wonderful transaction!

17. I bought a Soom Adamelli from Hanami and it was a pleasant negotiation ^^
      Adamelli was well packed, arrived in time and
      Hanami sent me some gifts with the doll! Everything went fine and I wouldn't hesitate doing business with her again!

18. Hanami bought a Soom North head from me. Communication was super friendly, payment was prompt, and she even remembered to let me know it arrived...even when it got there quite late! Thanks again^^

19. I participated in a Soom Lucky split Hanami did. Great communication, and fast shipping!
      She let me know about the resin colour difference between Picro and Lucky, and offered to trade bodies with me :D
      The doll arrived fast, and very well packed :) Thank you!

20. I participated in Hanami's Soom Teenie Gem Lucky split and everything was perfect, very reliable person and honest! [​IMG]