1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Hane

Oct 8, 2007

1. I had a wonderful purchase from Hane.:) She was quick to reply to PMs and she finished my comission quickly and shipped it extremely fast. Her art is lovely as well! Wonderful person to deal with. I will definantly be comissioning her in the future! Thanks!

:aheartbea Kait

2. I sell a wig to hane! Perfect buyer and very amistous!

3. she bought from me socks, and everything was ok :3

4. I bought a Ryu head from Hane.
      She was quick to reply to MPs.
      The head was very well packed.
      Great transaction, thank you .

5. Utako bought from me my Ryu head :) contact was very well, and the payment was very quicly :) I recomend her :)

6. HEHEHEH I made a mistake :P this post should be in utako feedback XD sorry :P

7. I sold few items hane and i bought few items too from her, everything was wonderful, quickl respond, quick shipping ^^ Thanks :*

8. I have just brought a lovely lil Puki from Hane and it was a great transaction!:thumbup
      She is great to deal with, fast to reply to PMs and super fast to ship. I would highly recommend her as a great seller!:thumbup

9. Bought a faceplate from Hane.
      Hane was very friendly the whole time and the transaction went smoothly.
      When the head arrived I had a little problem but Hane was so kind to help me with it and together we solved the problem. =D
      I'm glad I bought the faceplate from her and I'd love to deal with her again!

10. I bought a wig from Hane. She is very friendly to deal with. Responds to PMs quickly and shipped out the item ASAP. Very good transaction! :)

11. Hane commisioned kimono from me ^^ Everything went great ^^ She's a perfect buyer :D

12. I bought my dream doll, the limited GITS Gynoid, from Hane. She is a fantastic seller...very helpful, patient, a pleasure to deal with. Communication was excellent, responses were quick, shipping was quick and well-packaged. I am so very happy to have transacted with Hane. Very trustworthy, wonderful seller! :D

13. Hane bought a doll outfit from me. Great transaction with prompt payment, thanks!

14. I bought a pair of eyes from hane. she's very friendly and sends really fast. Great
      transaction ^^

15. Hello! I had a lovely portrait done by Hane of two of my dolls! It's perfect, and the communication was very nice. I'd have more work done by Hane, for sure! :>)

16. I bought acrylic eyes from Hane. It was really great transaction, thank you! :)

17. Hane commissioned a wig from me, and was a perfect buyer! Thank you!

18. We made some transactions together - and everything went perfectly! :3

19. Very fast commission for a tattoo. Lovely details. Well packed.

20. Thanks for participating in my group order! Payment was prompt and I really appreciate it!