1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Happy House

Jan 17, 2008

1. I ordered from them about a week ago. My items arrived today. Here's some quick feedback.

Happiness House Review/Feedback

When did you order?
      February 14, 2008.

What did you order?
      I ordered 2 pairs of old school Converse style sneakers, and a 1/3 size checker coat.

How was the communication?
      Communication was great. I sent a few PMs back and fourth with the Happiness House representative here on DoA. He was friendly and patent. He answered all my questions and notified me that my order would ship that day.

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy. I used paypal and the order form took me directly to the paypal site so I could make payment. It was easier than waiting for an invoice or going to paypal and putting in the payment address and amount like with alot of other sites.

How long did it take to ship?
      My items shipped the same day I ordered them.

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      The items are very well made for the price. The coat is fantastically made, and so are the sneakers.

Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes. 100% like the sales pictures.

Were you satisfied with the product?
      I am very satisfied with the products. The shoes fit great and look wonderful. The coat is beautiful and very well made.

If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      N/A

2. I ordered 3 pairs of shoes from HappyHouse..

Pros:
      Quick to reply to email

Cons:
      Found out a few weeks later that one of the three pair I ordered is not in stock

Shoe size was misrepresented on website.. I ordered these for my Unoas and found out once I had them that their size listed online was an error (according to HappyHouse) So way to big for my Unoas.. I wanted to return and get refund.. but they only offered partial refund on shoes.. I am out of shipping fee, moneys paid for shoes and stuck to sell them on my own. :?

bottom line.. don't order these shoes for Minifee, Unoa or Narae's .. I hope that someone can learn from my loss

3. When did you order?
      May 25, 2008.

What did you order?
      I ordered a pair of SD size pants and a sweater.

I sent an email asking about the order process and they answered within a few hours.

How easy was it to pay?
      I was a little confused by the order screen, but as far as paying through paypal, easy enough. I made the order and was taken directly to paypal.

My items shipped the same day I ordered them.

Most definitely.

Yup.

Yes I am. They even included a pair of free underwear.

N/A

4. I am seriously delighted with this company.

I ordered a bomber jacket from them. "Style A"

It arrived in approximately five days from when I first pulled up the page to look. Maybe four. I seriously was NOT expecting to see it so quickly!

AND! They included a gift - a set of SD-sized high-top sneakers that are really very nice indeed. Total surprise!

Their correspondence was timely and friendly, as well. I felt in the know the whole time. I will *definitely* be back.

Oh and I should have added. Yes, it was delightfully easy to pay, and YES! the quality is excellent.

5. When did you order?
      July 11
      What did you order?
      1/3 AOD Version 2 boy body (P-normal)
      Good. They always answered my emails very quickly!
      How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy. Just paid through paypal.
      The doll shipped on July 22, so 11 days to ship after paying. The doll arrived on July 25 so it took 3 days to get here! Wow!
      Yes, the body is amazing.
      Yes, except for the color. I ordered P-normal and was sent Y-normal. >_<
      Almost. They sent me the wrong color. I ordered the pink normal, but recieved yellow normal. The body does not match my doll head at all so it kinda is useless.
      Yes. I got the body replaced and they paid for me to ship the wrong color body. The only thing is that the new body had a tiny chip in his back but it wasn't a big deal.

6. Hi~

Yes, maybe your doll mixed an other order in TX. We are checking it and will reply you soon, sorry for the mistook~~"

7. ordered on July 24tha and here it is July 28th and she is here.
      Had problems with website not allowing next step so had to do order via email. Paid via PP and was able to use my CC.

Doll was shipped well protected which was good as box was a bit banged up.

Overall happy with Happy House Service, replies via email was quick and they are very nice to deal with. The Doll Family Pomelo I ordered was overall as shown and stated in site. But she will need major work getting joints esp. in legs to stay styill.

8. When did you order?
      July 15th, 2008.

What did you order?
      2 AoD boy bodies in WS

Fast and very polite reply to a question I emailed them. They also solved my problem very quickly.

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy with Paypal.

14 days, exactly the time they told me it would take.

No complaints here!

Yes.

Yes.

N/A

It was a very nice and satisfying buying experience, I would definitely buy there again!

9. I ordered a Demon Garden body from them recently. They had great communication--and even contacted me to verify the shipping address, after PayPal messed it up.

The doll arrived well packed, and in perfect condition. The body even shipped sooner than the 4-week estimate. I would buy from them again.

10. I emailed HappyHouse this past Tuesday and was told my order shipped on Monday but I didn't get any tracking#. Does HappyHouse email you a tracking #?

11. I got my Bo, but his headcap & magnets inside his head were broken! I emailed HH about it. I don't think either can be fixed. He may need a whole new head. I sent pics along w/ my email description, and will let you know how the issue gets resolved.

ETA: Got an email back from HH and they said they'd send me a new head :) So far I'm super impressed with their customer service!

12. When did you order?
      October 25th 2008, but the order did not actually go through until November 3rd, as I paid by eCheck and that took a while to clear XD;;

What did you order?
      AOD 1/3 Boy's Body in Y-normal x 1

Very good :) I used their Q&A board multiple times for the few queries I had (before and after ordering) and replies were always prompt.

How easy was it to pay?
      It was great, quite easy, all went smoothly.

I waited 16 days after the initial order went through, until they shipped on November 18th. The package arrived on the 26th, just over a week after shipping. (keep in mind that I live overseas in Canada XD)

Well, this was my first doll, so I don't really have any comparison XD;; But I'd say for an inexpensive body, I sure do like it a lot <3 (plus, there was a free shipping promotion which was great!)

Yes :)

Yes

N/A

In all, I'm very happy with my experience with HappyHouse. The body arrived packed very well and in great condition--I haven't found any bumps or scratches so far.

13. I ordered 2 things from HappyHouse several weeks apart, an AoD 1/3 boy body and a coat from their custom tailoring service. Both items were received with no problem.

I'm very happy with the tailoring service, the coat is professionally made and the tailor added some extra details to the coat that wasn't in my drawing, which I found was a very nice touch.

14. I ordered 2 Demon Garden dolls and one pair of shoes from HappyHouse. The transaction went wonderfully! HappyHouse is very customer friendly and helped me so much when I was having some issues with the order!! Great company!!