Feedback for Harolink

Mar 4, 2007

1. Please leave me feedback if I have completed a transaction with you!

Thank you very much! :aheartbea

2. harolink is the greatest person to work with, a fantastic buyer, and arashi is very lucky to be with you. ^^

3. Harolink is a great and trusted buyer to have a transaction with! :D

4. Wonderful buyer, thanks!

5. Sold outfit to Harolink, she was a great buyer! Many thanks~:aheartbea

6. harolink bought Volks dress from me and all of transaction was perfect :)
      Very nice communication, polite PMs and quick payment!!

Harolink is a very nice buyer and I highly recommend Harolink :thumbup
      Thank you very much :aheartbea

7. Quick shipping, and wig came in a box WITHIN a box packed full of peanuts XD Very trustworhy seller, A++~

8. I just bought some adorable Volks kitty ears from harolink. Everything went perfectly. I love the ears, even the packaging was cute, and she sent a little gift too. Such a wonderful responsive person. Thanks so much!!

9. I ordered a DOC-157 outfit from Harolink, and I got it quickly, and in great condition! :3 Great response time. ^^

10. I bought one of my All time favorite wigs from Harolink. She shipped the wig Super Fast and packed Very carefully. Great communication and a Superb transaction. I would Love to do buisness with Harolink again. Big Thank You

11. Harolink is wonderful to do transaction with.
      thank you so much for everything! ^^

12. bought a shushu from Harolink and it was a wonderful transaction, great communication. Thanks so much. ~<3

13. bought a pair of volks v jeans from Harolink. Very helpful and polite! And fast seller too! :thumbup

14. ~I purchased a Luts wig from harolink. She was great to deal with, the wig arrived very quickly and it is really, really cute! Thank you so much! :daisy

15. Great buyer!
      harolink bought the SD16 jacket from me, she's very nice to deal with.
      Thank you so much! :D

16. Harolink participated in the Leekeworld group order I put together this past month and she was an absolute Pleasure to deal with:D She was courteous, very sweet, paid quickly & Very responsible;) I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again. :thumbup :thumbup for this awesome buyer.
      ~Anthony

17. I bought a mini tail coat from Harolink and communication was great! Very fast shipping as well! Thank you very much!

18. I purchased a MSD black wig from harolink, and she is a wonderful seller. Wig was shipped so quickly (it arrived in 3 days!), and it is so soft too.

I would love to do business again with harolink, she makes it a pleasure!

My MNF Shiwoo loves his new wig:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks again for a wonderful transaction :)

19. I received the wig today that I bought on August 2nd, vert nice, just as described. It was a very nice and smooth transaction from beginning to end. I would certainly buy from harolinks again!!!

20. I bought a Volks outfit from Harolink and she was just awesome. She kept good communication, was very friendly and shipped quickly.^^ She packed the little box with such care...every piece was in a little bag and it was in the perfect size box...it was like a little bento box of doll clothes lol! I would definitely buy from her again!