1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Harolink

Mar 4, 2007

1. Please leave me feedback if I have completed a transaction with you!

Thank you very much! :aheartbea

2. harolink is the greatest person to work with, a fantastic buyer, and arashi is very lucky to be with you. ^^

3. Harolink is a great and trusted buyer to have a transaction with! :D

4. Wonderful buyer, thanks!

5. Sold outfit to Harolink, she was a great buyer! Many thanks~:aheartbea

6. harolink bought Volks dress from me and all of transaction was perfect :)
      Very nice communication, polite PMs and quick payment!!

Harolink is a very nice buyer and I highly recommend Harolink :thumbup
      Thank you very much :aheartbea

7. Quick shipping, and wig came in a box WITHIN a box packed full of peanuts XD Very trustworhy seller, A++~

8. I just bought some adorable Volks kitty ears from harolink. Everything went perfectly. I love the ears, even the packaging was cute, and she sent a little gift too. Such a wonderful responsive person. Thanks so much!!

9. I ordered a DOC-157 outfit from Harolink, and I got it quickly, and in great condition! :3 Great response time. ^^

10. I bought one of my All time favorite wigs from Harolink. She shipped the wig Super Fast and packed Very carefully. Great communication and a Superb transaction. I would Love to do buisness with Harolink again. Big Thank You

11. Harolink is wonderful to do transaction with.
      thank you so much for everything! ^^

12. bought a shushu from Harolink and it was a wonderful transaction, great communication. Thanks so much. ~<3

13. bought a pair of volks v jeans from Harolink. Very helpful and polite! And fast seller too! :thumbup

14. ~I purchased a Luts wig from harolink. She was great to deal with, the wig arrived very quickly and it is really, really cute! Thank you so much! :daisy

15. Great buyer!
      harolink bought the SD16 jacket from me, she's very nice to deal with.
      Thank you so much! :D

16. Harolink participated in the Leekeworld group order I put together this past month and she was an absolute Pleasure to deal with:D She was courteous, very sweet, paid quickly & Very responsible;) I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again. :thumbup :thumbup for this awesome buyer.
      ~Anthony

17. I bought a mini tail coat from Harolink and communication was great! Very fast shipping as well! Thank you very much!

18. I purchased a MSD black wig from harolink, and she is a wonderful seller. Wig was shipped so quickly (it arrived in 3 days!), and it is so soft too.

I would love to do business again with harolink, she makes it a pleasure!

My MNF Shiwoo loves his new wig:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks again for a wonderful transaction :)

19. I received the wig today that I bought on August 2nd, vert nice, just as described. It was a very nice and smooth transaction from beginning to end. I would certainly buy from harolinks again!!!

20. I bought a Volks outfit from Harolink and she was just awesome. She kept good communication, was very friendly and shipped quickly.^^ She packed the little box with such care...every piece was in a little bag and it was in the perfect size box...it was like a little bento box of doll clothes lol! I would definitely buy from her again!