1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for heavenly riot

Dec 31, 2009

1. This is where any feedback concerning heavenly riot should go.

2. Heavenly Riot bought some EID clothes from me and the entire transaction went very smoothly. He was friendly and great with communications. He also let me know when he received the clothes. I would definitely do business with him again. Thank you! :)

3. I bought some stuff from Heavenly Riot and it was shipped quickly and safely packaged. The communication was great and I highly recommend him as a seller! A++++

4. Heavenly Riot participated in my Iplehouse Group Order. All payments were made on time, and communication was great. A wonerful experience!

5. Sold some boots to heavenly riot. :]b Great buyer, would be happy to deal with him again. Thanks for the easy transaction!

6. I sold a one eyed goggle to heavenly riot. The payment was quick and the transaction was very smooth. Thank you so much!

7. Heavenly Riot joined my Leekeworld GO and everything went smoothly. Great communication, fast, and friendly. Thanks!

8. heavenly riot bought wig from me
      Very polite(*^__^*)
      Timely payment
      tell me the goods have arrived
      very nice ~
      welcome again
      Any questions, please contact me

9. Sold an MNF corset to heavenly riot. Smooth, perfect transaction. Would definitely recommend! :)

10. Bought some boots from heavenly riot and everything went great! :thumbup Super quick with friendly communication and well packaged shipping. Thanks again!

11. I bought a wonderful little Soom Keny from heavenly riot, and it was a great transaction! He was friendly and responded to my PM's super-quick. The doll arrived when he said it would, and everything was in perfect condition. A great seller!

Thanks for my Keny, HR! ^_^

12. heavenly riot bought my Evan ~Tamer~ outfit with panther mask and he was awesome to deal with, he was easy to deal with, was quick with PM's and paid quickly. I would love to deal with heavenly riot again!

13. i bought an iplehouse luo from heavenly riot and the whole transaction was made of awesome and win. he's quick to answer pm's, very friendly, and accommodating.

i would gladly buy from him again. thank you so, so much! <3

14. I sold an Unoa Lusis to Heavenly Riot

The transaction went really well, he's a very friendly buyer, paid fast and answered his pm quickly. would do another transaction with him anytime!

15. I bought a FairyLand MiniFee Juri 2010 head with faceup from heavenly riot.

heavenly riot

• responded quickly to PMs
      • was very friendly to deal with
      • provided shipping information when available
      • had quick shipping
      • packaged the item very well

I received my item just as described. I'm very pleased with the transaction! I recommend heavenly riot as a seller and would buy from him again. :)

16. I sold a MiniFee Event Fire Arm to heavenly riot, and it went very smoothly. Payment was quick as a flash and communication was great. An excellent buyer! :)

17. Bought a headback from me and there was great communication and swift payment. Thanks so much!

18. Purchased Lume Light Blaze off the MP. He arrived safe and sound with a few extras. Thanks so much!

19. I purchased a Unoa Lusis from Heavenly Riot, and the the transaction was perfect beginning to end. Super prompt replies to PMs, and even arranged a short hold for me. Thank you very much for everything, my new girl is awesome!

20. I purchased a Dollhearts dress set from Heavenly Riot. He shipped the set very quickly and was very pleasant to deal with. I would definitely do business with him again.

Many thanks! :)