1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Hinotori

Sep 23, 2010

1. Please leave feedback for me here. :)

2. I purchased a MSD size Kid Delf wig from Hinotori. Communication was great, shipment was fast! Would certainly buy from again - THANKS!!!

3. Hinotori purchased Soul Doll Katie from me, her communication was detailed. She sent payment quickly. The transaction was efficient and easy!

4. Hinotori participated in my LeekeWorld GO! She was very easy to work with, paid quickly, and let me know when the items arrived. I would recommend and work with again. Thank you very much :)

5. Hinotori sold me a great pair of Dollmore Boots that fit my giant footed boy very well. This seller was very easy to communicate with and let me know when shipping happened. The packaging was first rate and everything arrive in good time in good shape. I would highly recommend buyers to Hinotori!

6. I bought a pair of Dollmore SD boots from Hinotori. She was lovely to deal with.
      She shipped fast and let me know once she had done so. The boots arrived well packaged in perfect condition.
      I'd definitely recommend her as a seller :D

7. Hinotori sold me an msd wig. She was very kind, responded quickly and shipped the item out very quickly. The item was packaged nicely and the quality of the wig was vary nice.
      I would highly recommend anyone to buy from Hinotori.

8. Hinotori bought two set of clothes from me,.The communication was smooth. She sent payment quickly. She is very friendly.The transaction was efficient and easy! Thank you very much!^^

9. Hinotori commissioned me for a faceup. It was so pleasent to work with Hinotori. She is friendly in communication. Everything went so smoothly in this transaction. I will highly recommend her!
      Thank you again! :)

10. I purchased a pair of SD Dollmore white pants from Hinotori. They arrived well packed, quickly, and were in perfect condition. Also, Hinotori was a joy to do business with. I would highly recommend and woudln't hesitate to buy from again! :D

11. I purchased a SD Dollmore skirt from Hinotori. The skirt arrived in perfect condition in a timely manner. I would definitely do business with her again. :)

12. I bought JID Asa from Hinotori. She kept me updated through the whole transaction, was quick to answer and the doll arrived fast and safe. All in all it was very pleasant experience and I would surely recommend her as a seller.

13. I purchased two shirts form Hinotori in two sized. They arrived quickly, the communication was great, and i love they way they look on my boys! I would happily buy from the seller again! also came with a nice postcard extra!

14. I boot a pair of DM SD boots from Hinotori and she shipped them out quickly very well packaged. Thank you so much! :)

15. I bought a sd13 jean skirt from Hinotori and had a wonderful transaction. Quick to reply to pm's, quick to ship and great condition of the skirt. Will definately deal with again. Thanks!

16. I purchased a pair of MSD boots and a wig from Hinotori and the transaction was as smooth as possible. Excellent communication, fast shipping, and items in great condition. Thanks again! :)

17. I purchased a wig from Hinotori. Awesome communication. lovely wig. Perfect transaction. Thanks so much.

18. I bought a Dollmore Elf Mio from Hinotori and everything was great! She kept in great contact, and allowed me to do a 3 month layaway. I would happily buy from her again!

19. This is the second time Hinotori commissioned me for faceup.
      Same as before, everything was great in the transaction. She paid quickly and is friendly in communication. I will highly recommend her!
      Thank you again! :D

20. I bought a wig from Hinotori, excellent communication, fast despatch and the wig is perfect! Wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again...thank you!