1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for honam.

May 26, 2007

1. Please post feedback here! Thanks!!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Auctions History:
      May 30, 2007 - SD17 Boy “Reisner"After Event Ver. - TinyDragon
      Sep 17, 2007 - Yo-SD Boy “Ayumu"After Event Ver. - aramaki

2. Hi i recently got the SD17 boy from Honam and i am very happy,10/10 good comuication and fast shiping once payment had bean reaceved no problems at all.

3. I've received my Yo-SD Ayumu from honam. Good communication, very friendly ^^

4. I just received my BW Godo head and it's in wonderful condition! Honam was very professional and kept me decently updated. A good transaction overall ^-^

5. Auctions History:
      Oct 26, 2007 - Soomdoll Godo head (BW) - Flyingwind66

6. I got my dress last night, and I didn't have a chance until now to post a picture of it. This is just a quick picture, I will post better ones once I have better lighting!

This dress is exquisite! The details and the fabrics, are gorgeous, it sits perfectly, and the price is just great. Thanks for such a great dress, and for waiting for me to upload to paypal, I adore it:

[​IMG]

Thanks again for a smooth transaction, great communications and an awesome and very well priced product. I can see us doing business again in the near future! <3

7. I got my dress last night, and I didn't have a chance until now to post a picture of it. This is just a quick picture, I will post better ones once I have better lighting!

This dress is exquisite! The details and the fabrics, are gorgeous, it sits perfectly, and the price is just great. Thanks for such a great dress, and for waiting for me to upload to paypal, I adore it:

[​IMG]

Thanks again for a smooth transaction, great communications and an awesome and very well priced product. I can see us doing business again in the near future! <3

8. Auctions History:
      May 30, 2007 - SD17 Boy &#8220;Reisner"After Event Ver. - TinyDragon
      Sep 17, 2007 - Yo-SD Boy &#8220;Ayumu"After Event Ver. - aramaki
      Nov 25, 2007 - #003 Ivory Ball Gown Set - darkawaii

9. I bought an SD dress from Honam, and everything went well! The dress is so beautiful! Thanks for the great transaction Honam!

10. Auctions History:
      Jan 02, 2008 - *blind square*SD10 DRESS Turquoise Romance - nakitama

11. I just received the red and white checker dress set today~ and i couldn't be more pleased! It is very well made and there was a lot of attention to detail~ once my girl arrives, I will post pictures to share~!

The communication was also really great ~ fast, efficient and so very friendly

Thank you so much! I look forward to seeing your future clothing collection :)

12. Auctions History:
      Dec 29, 2007 - #002 Red & White Checker - kimi

13. I bought a beautiful Alice dress set from Honam at a great price. There was great communication and quick PM replies. Thank you for a great transaction. :)

14. Auctions History:
      Dec 29, 2007 - #001 Petite Alice Dress Set - kornishealthy

15. I bought 2 MA suit sets from honam. It was a great transaction. Thank you so much!

16. Auctions History:
      Jun 26, 2009 - dollsoom Mecha Angel 2 suits - swan

17. Honam sold me a shirt for my Mecha Angel doll & shipped it out right away - I am very please with it & would gladly deal with Honam again.

Thank you!!!! :) :) :)

18. Auctions History:
      Jun 26, 2009 - Mecha Angel size 2 suits - swan
      Aug 06, 2009 - Mecha Angel Size Shining Black Shirt - sistinas

19. The amazing seller!
      Excellent dialogue, very polite and patient. Thanks for good packing and a gift.
      The high recommendation!