1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for honestrabbit

Jul 3, 2006

1. My socks arrived yesterday! They're perfectly ADORABLE! X3 I love the fabric, especially on the leapord print ones. Thank you so much!

2. my leggings arrived quickly and in very good quality! And I got a free wig! honestrabbit is such a pleasant seller. Thanks! ^__^

3. I bought two pairs of socks. They are super cute and arrived quickly. Honestrabbit kept in good communication with me as well thru the order process. Thanks so much!

4. Bought 4 wigs. They shipped fast (Even for Holiday shipping!), the wigs look good, and you can't beat the price:). My boy is going to look great in them!

Thank you!

Mie

5. I bought adorable handmade fur wigs from lindyloo recently and they were a STEAL! He gave me a great deal and even sent me some extra wigs he didn't need. Everything was packed really well and shipped out promptly. A great seller overall!

6. I bought three wigs and a doll from Honestrabbit:)
      The wigs are so cute and arrived really fast. I received my new soulkid yesterday. He shipped her out fast and really nice to do business with! I also got a lot of extra stuff with the doll like clothes, wigs, eyes and little toys etc.

Thank you:D

7. I apologize for taking so long for feedback!!! :(

I had purchased a tartan skirt (with the matching jacket) that was an experiment (I knew this in advance.).

Granted, the skirt's a bit big on Eris, but it fits Aria (Go figure.)! I'll be taking pictures soon of the lovely outfit.

Thank you so much!

8. I bought clothes, they're great. I've received them very fast, thank you very much.

9. Bought a hoodie and some pjs and they arrived in excellent time and are awesome. Great seller!

10. I bought my minisup Yisol with layaway, it was a PERFECT transaction with a very good communication, very friendly and serious person!
      tha doll arrived very fast, well packaged with free extras!! What a wonderful transaction! thanks

11. Bought my Felt MSD Bowler paid quickly great communication thanks so much!

12. Great seller, speedy ship, great communication and generous too- thanks very much!!

13. honestrabbit participated in my Luts group order and was wonderful to deal with. Thanks again!

14. I sold a doll to Honestrabbit and it was a perfect transaction! Really fast payment and great communication :)

15. I bought a doll from Honest Rabbit. Lovely to talk to and very patient. Would highly recommend him to anyone and would definately buy/sell with him again. :)

16. I bought a Unoa B-el face-plate from honestrabbit and it all went really well - he was great to deal with and the face-plate arrived superfast!

Thank you very much :lol::clover:clover:clover

17. Honestrabbit bought a dress from me.Great to deal with good communication and super fast payer.Thank you so much:aheartbea

18. I bought a shirt from honestrabbit and it came in great time and in great condition. Awesome seller.

[​IMG]

19. I bought a doll from honestrabbit and she's just as awesome as he is. Great communication, really nice guy. The parcel arrived, quickly and in great condition. I also have about a mile of bubble wrap to play with! Thank you thank you thank you!!

20. I sold a Spinel head to Honestrabbit and he's very quick in response and payment ! :D
      to be honest, honestrabbit is an honest buyer :)

Would love to deal with again ! :D