1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

~@~ Feedback for HoneyWithHorns ~@~

Jun 15, 2006

1. Hey all.
      I have feedback under the eBay name of twinxs_trinket and honey_with_horns, which are both 100% scores and I have no strikes against me.
      I have helped to run International Swaps on DoA and also run the Newbie Pack scheme based in the General Discussion Forum.
      Please leave me feedback below
      X+X

2. Very prompt payment -- she's a charm to work with! She knows exactly what she wants and is very articulate. I'd definitely work with her again, she was so nice!

Thanks so much!

3. Sold eyes to HoneyWithHorns, paid very promptly. Good customer.

4. She is very nice and sweet. Very helpful an absolute dream to work with! I hope to bussiness with her again in the future!

5. I haven't had any transactions with HoneyWithThorns, but I can say that she is a great organizer for swaps! Great communication, organized, and very friendly ^ ^

6. Always a pleasure I have purchased from honeywithhorns. always happy with all..

7. The item was in great condition, and she was quick and easy to deal with.

I would definatly buy from her again :D

8. I bought a jacket from her and everything was great!

--More recently, I bought a Hugo head from Honeywithhorns and she was a great seller once again! She also sent all sorts of little extras with the head! :D

9. amazign and i mean A M A Z I N G seller. very understanding and kind (even when my laway went longer than it was sposed to) great to deal with!! <3<3

she also bought a Nightmare off of me and some clips, very prompt payment ^.^

10. had a great transactions with her..for some white fishnets....thanks so much..went so smooth..like budda

11. A fantastic person!!! *-* I just adore her!

12. Awesome buyer, very prompt and patient~! A+ ! I'm glad she's happy with the chaise lounge.

13. I bought a Nanuri Edward Scissorhands head with accessories from her through ebay and wow! The work was quality and I loved the way everything was packaged so well!

14. lovely to buy from :) and great communication :)

15. I bought a pair of MSD boots from honeywithhorns, and it was a great transaction. Good communication, I received them quickly, and they were exactly as described. Overall, great! :)

16. I had a great experience with hwh. She was nice, very patient and generous. Package arrived more then ready to take on post office abuse lol

A+