1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ibilintu

Apr 17, 2011

1. Please leave feedback for me here! ^^

2. I sold some clothes to Ibilintu.Everything was well,very very friendly and kindly.and the transaction was fast and easy! Highly recommended! Excellent buyer,Thanks very very very very much!kisses.^0^

3. I sold a SD head to Ibilintu, she was very fast in payment and replying, very kind and easy to deal with, i would definitely do business with her again in the future, and she is highly recommended to others. thank you very much for another nice experience. :D 'hugs'

4. i sold a doll head to Ibilintu it was a perfect transaction. paid promptly, communication was good throughout, and let me know the head arrived safely. great buyer.

5. I bought a head Eun A,
      communication is excellent!
      very fast payment!
      and my dice prevented the arrival of the head!
      I highly recommend it
      thank you again :)

6. Ibilintu has bought my DZ Mo hybrid and it's all gone perfectly (contact, transfer ...)! Thank you again, even if my english is really awful *lol*

Greetings~
      Zombie

7. Ibilintu ordered two fur wigs from me, including a custom design. She was very good in communicating the details of her design (even sent some awesome pics!), as well as quick with payment and quick to let me know when the wigs arrived safely.

Our transaction was lovely, and I'd be happy to work with her again, anytime!

8. I bought an Ivan head from her, and the transaction was perfect! Fast and friendly communication, fast shipment, and the head got here in tip-top shape.

I would definitely buy from her again! :D

9. Ibilintu bought a wig from me. All was great and friendly! Transaction with her is a pleasure! :chocoberry

10. Ibilintu bought some glass eyes from my selling thread.
      All went smooth and perfect!
      Hope to deal with Ibilintu again! ^^

11. Ibilintu ordered a big batch of ten fur wigs and once again it was a pleasure doing business with her. ^_^ Our communication was smooth and payment was prompt--just lovely overall! I'd love to work with her again, anytime!

12. I sold a T-shirt to Ibilintu. Communication was great, she's a fast payer. Also she let me know when the package arrived. Overall smooth transaction. Thank you!

13. +Positive+
      I have baught a Crobidoll Nia from Ibilintu , wich arrived yesterday . He is gorgeus , and in great condition , just as described . The packing was very well done . She was so kind and gave me an extra wig , eyes , hoodie and also some candy , tankyou so much for everything !
      She is very pleasant to talk to , and replyed to my pms very quickly .
      It was an awesome experience , and , if presented the opportunity , I would do buissnis with her againe .

14. I bought a Migidoll Miho head from her, and everything went absolutely fine. :3
      Communication was great, she sent it out very fast and it arrived savely packed at my home~
      I can only recommend her.
      Thanks again!

15. Ibilintu bought some EID clothes from me and the transaction went smooth and perfect. Definitely a great buyer and I won't be hesitating at all to do business with again. Thanks!

16. I've bought a JDF Body from Ibilintu and all went well.
      She was very kind and friendly. ^^
      I can only recommend her.

17. She bought a Juri Minifee head from me. She is very nice. Everything went well. I recommend her!!!

18. Ibilintu purchased a fur wig from me. Everything was perfect, she paid fast and was very friendly. She even let me know when the wig arrived! Thanks and Enjoy!

19. Ibilintu bought a Elf doll head from me and transaction could not have been smoother. She was great at communication and a paid when promised. would highly recommend her!!

20. I sold a SD wig to Ibilintu! She paid promptly, had excellent and friendly communication and notified me when she received the wig! Highly recommended buyer, thank you! :aheartbea