1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Illves

Mar 18, 2007

1. I'm not finding a feedback thread for Illves, so here's one for starters~~

Illves is a terrific buyer! She recently bought a wig from me, and was charming to communicate with by PM, prompt about paying, and *extremely* sweet and patient with me while I sorted out a package mix-up. Two thumbs WAY up!

2. I bought two Dollzone Recall heads from Illves. Everything was perfect!

Illves kept up good communication, notified me when the heads were shipped, and when they arrived, they were packaged REALLY well (they were very safe in their box!), and there was even a small surprise in the box for me!! (pretty artwork!)

I would recommend Illves! :)

3. :) Bought a gorgeous set of underwear which Illves made for my CP Juri. She made a lovely set which fits beautifully and is full of detail. It arrived in a special gift bag which just added to my enjoyment in receiving it. She went to a lot of trouble to make sure the set was how I wanted [its for Juri to wear on her honeymoon so it had to be very pretty]. Her work is delightful and very good value too !

:aheartbea jaxa:aninja:

4. Illves made me sooooo much clothes for my dolls and the quality completely blew me away!!!!! Some amazing stuff as well as great communication, etc. I totally adore working with her and I want to commission her again!!! I`d definately recommend her again!

5. I sold Illves a pair of Masterpiece eyes. Communication was good and payment prompt. A wonderful buyer :)

6. She bought few items from me.
      Fast payment and a very nice person :)
      Thank you very much, and till next time!

7. Illves is a great buyer! She bought a pair of eyes from me, paid fast.
      It was a super smooth and pleasant transaction.

8. :D Bought a beautiful 'Black Rose' lingerie set from Illves. Wow ! Its so wonderful ! It fits my old-version CH girl just perfectly - I never knew she could look so elegantly sexy !

:aheartbea Please buy from Illves ! Her lingerie is wonderful, fits well and is terrific value !

:aheartbea jaxa:aninja:

9. Illves bought an Elfdoll SS-K head from me, and she was great to deal with the whole time. The transaction went smoothly and I'd happily do business with her again.

10. I did a partial trade with Illves. (Money and a head from Illves for a body I had up for sale.) She was fast with payment and shipping her part of the trade. Good communication too. It was a pleasure to do a trade with Illves. :)

11. very good buyer !! pay very fast and good communication !
      Thanks for your trade !
      Recommended ^__^

12. I sold an Elfdoll Hana Halloween boy to Illves. She paid me right when she said she would, was very friendly and responded to my messages quickly. She let me know when the doll and all the parts came in, and was overall a pleasure to do business with. I hope she is very happy with her new little boy :)

13. I sold a pair of Everpurple eyes to Illves. Quick payment, great communication, and very friendly to deal with. highly recommended!

14. Illves bought a pair of custom Enchanted Doll eyes off of me. Paid very fast, kept in touch! Thank you so much!

15. Illves bought two heads from me on layaway. She was honest and prompt with her payments and lovely to work with. :)

16. I bought two shirts from Illves, and she was very quick with communication and shipping! The shirts arrived very well packed with lots of care, and they are beautiful and quality items!! I love them! I would not hesitate to buy from her again in the future!!
      Thank you, hon :)

17. I did a partial trade with Illves. Communication was very smooth and polite, and she was punctual in the shipping as well as very careful when packaging the body she was trading. Very trustworthy and reliable! Would definitely recommend! :aheartbea:
      Thank you so much! :D

18. I did a split with Illves a fex weeks ago and I've just receive my doll from her this morning (it was long to wait from custom house)
      I want to thank her for her kindness and excellent communication with a girl like me , not veruy good in english!
      She let me know all news at every time she got some.
      She send me the doll asap and very safety way.
      I'm in love with mu little new doll !

I highly recommand transaction with Illvess !

MNY THANKS ILLVES *kiss*

19. Illves bought a Tender Lahoo Head off of me. She was quick with payment and patient. I'd definitely sell to her again! Recommended buyer, A+.

Thanks,
      Rem

20. Very easy transaction sold eyes to her and fast payment with very good communication.