1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Immie

Jan 14, 2010

1. Hi! Please leave feedback if I have completed a transaction with you. Thank you! xx

2. Immie bought a pair of MSD shoes from me. She is a total sweetheart! Absolutly wonderful communicationn, & super quick payment! I would not hesitat to sell to, or buy from, her in the future! Thanks so much Immie!:D:D:D:D

3. I bought a DIM MSD sized Minimee gift head from Immie and it was a very pleasant transaction. She was prompt with shipping and the head was packed very nicely and secure. Thank you for the cute gift as well! I highly recommend her as a seller. :)

4. I sold Immie a little Shoyo head and she paid right away and was so much fun to "talk" to! A pleasure!

5. I bought a pair of Shoes for my SD from Immie. She answered as quickly as possible and was very responsable! I would love to do business with her again!

6. I bought a pair of pants from Immie. She sent them quickly and though they took a while getting here, I would do business with her again.

7. Sold my Glot resin wings to Immie. Fast payments, and great communication!

Would love to do business with you again! A++++

8. Immie - bought eyes and pantyhose EID size from me !
      Her communication was awesome, paid quick. :)
      I totally recommend as a buyer! Thanks again !!!! :D

9. Immie bought some accessories from me, she was pleasant to deal with and the transaction went smoothly.
      She even kindly inform me when the items arrive at her place, definitely won't hesitate to do business with her again~
      Thank you! :)

10. Immie commissioned two hats from me with custom expressions and was really understanding when I had to ask her to wait for a while before I was free. Communication was great and she's really pleasant to talk to. =D Thank you for being so understanding, definitely won't hesitate to do business with her again.

Thank you. <3

11. Purchased a top from Immie and the communication was always very friendly and very prompt. Received my item as described. Would definitly buy from again ^^

12. Immie commissioned me for a faceup on her Soom Ai, and everything went perfectly. I'd be happy to work with her again. :)

13. I bought a AoD head from her.
      Very friendly communication, recommended!

14. I had a fantastic transaction with Immie! ^___^

I purchased a MNF Lishe Boy from her. Shipping went smoothly and he was packaged safely. Immie's communication was superb! There were a few problems with her post office shipping him through the Airmail service when she had asked for Airsure, but went above and beyond with sorting through the issue. She is one of the most helpful sellers I have had the pleasure of doing business with and I would highly recommend her to anyone!

15. I purchased a DZ Shoyo head from Immie! Aside from a few glitches with the PM system, communication was great- whenever I raised a question, she always responded promptly and thoroughly. The head arrived with very secure packaging, and she even sent an adorable little gift. I highly recommend her and would do business with her again in a heartbeat! ^.^

16. Bought two pair of sweet MSD shoes from her; they arrived very quick and were well packaged. She was very friendly and kept me informed throughout the process.

I loved the cute little freebie too <3

A pleasure, I definitely recommend her and would love to do business with her again.

Many thanks Immie!

17. Immie customised faceup for my doll. She is very talented. Doll looks so sweet. She packed head more than perfectly. So it was safe.
      Thank you, dear. It was pleasure

18. I traded my SP MNF Chloe head with Immie for some clothes. She's great to work with; good communication, and very friendly. Clothes are awesome, A+!

19. Immie bought some outfits off me and the transaction went perfectly. Thank you very much!

20. Immie commissioned me for a faceup on one of her dolls. She was great to work with - always prompt with communication and feedback on the progress pictures as well as with the payment. I'd be honored to paint more heads for her if she wishes so^^