1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for IRDaphh!

Jul 6, 2010

1. My feedback thread!
      Please leave feedback here if u had any transaction with me. (:

2. IRDaphh bought a MNF Juri head from me. Transaction was easy, smooth, and very friendly. Let me know once the head arrived. A very good Buyer!
    3. IRDaphh is one of the sweetest people I have dealt with, Super lovely transaction and I wouldn't hesitate at all to do business with her again!Great buyer! Thanks ;)
    4. IRDaphh bought an Elfdoll Twiggy/Yumi from me. She was a delight to work with and very communicative as we navigated the difficulties of transcontinental shipping. I highly recommend her as a buyer!!
    5. Daphne commissioned a faceup from me and she was really great to work with! Instructions were clear and communication was wonderful – payment was quick too :)
      I would be so happy to work with her again – thanks Daphne!
    6. I buy from IRDaphh a Fairyland´s LF Duck Faceplate. Everything went wonderfully!, she is so nice, patient, smooth and communicative. She is a lovely person. She shipped the FP really fast and very well protected. Very great seller. I wouldn´t hesitate to reccomend her to all and to make more deals with her in the future. Thanks for a wonderful transaction ^^
    7. I bought a MSD sweater from IRDaphh and she was an absolute pleasure to deal with. Friendly person, great communication and she shipped my item out very quickly. Couldn't ask for a better seller and I would gladly deal with her again. Thank you!
    8. I bought a top off IRDaph. No problems whatsoever and it arrived quickly. I'd quite happily recommend her. :)
      I, however, am a terrible person who forgot to tell her when the top arrived (I'm so sorry! I was looking through my messages today). >_<
    9. I bought Soom Ai from IRDaphh. And I'm completely happy to deal with her. Super fast delivery, excellent packaging, very good condition of the doll.
      I recommend this amazing seller to everyone. :love