1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ishamael

Jul 11, 2006

1. I received my much lusted after outfit yesterday from Ishamael..the Lizard Queen Outfit!! It is such a wonderful outfit...! Thanks so much...great communication, friendly seller...excellent transaction!

2. I've bought eyes from Ishamael, she was very pleasant to deal with. Thank you!

3. I am a nub, I just assumed that I'd made one of these threads and then forgot all about it.

Anywho, feedback bad, good or indifferent for me please :D

4. Ishamael bought a pair of shoes from me, paid super fast, and was super friendly. Great communication and highly recommended, thanks so much! ^^

5. Ishamael bought a dress from me. Perfect transaction: Super fast payement, good communication. She's a very friendly person.
      Highly recommended, thanks so much! :D

6. Ishmael bought my beloved Shiwoo head from me. Payment and Pms were super quick and all messages were really friendly! A perfect sale to an awesome buyer. I would definately deal with Ishmael again (and recommend!) :) Enjoy him :3

7. She bought a dollheart outfit from me. Paid right away and had great communication. Thanks so much! :)
      Jamie

8. Ishmael commish me to face her girl. The whole transaction was so brilliant and pleasant. I'm so happy to have transaction with her. :D
      Communication was so good. Ishmael fast with reply my pm and pay too .
      A+ positive feedback . Thank you so much, dear..... :aheartbea

9. Brilliant transaction just bought a RS Ya from Ishmael and it was a great deal and good comms and delivery...thanks babe

10. Just bought a Juri'11 head from Ishamael. Super easy going transaction with GREAT communication. Thank you!

11. I purchased a fullset Fairyland Minifee Mirwen from Ishamael!
      They were an absolute delight to do business with!
      Really went above and beyond to make me confident in my purchase between taking endless detailed photographs for me, providing receipts, was flexible on payment details, etc. I could not have been a happier buyer!
      the doll was shipped right away and arrived better packed than she would have come from fairyland! The entire contents of the package were exactly as described <3
      Definitely a recommended seller ^.^

12. I purchased a beautiful Delf Shiwoo from Ishamael! ^_^ He arrived quickly and in perfect condition, all safe and covered in plenty of bubble wrap. Ishamael was wonderful to do business with! Amazing communication and just great to talk to. Thank you so much for this transaction! ^_^ I would definitely recommend this seller!

13. I just purchased the Luts Limited Edition HDF Me and My Shadow Lolly Fullset full doll (Realskin White), it was an absolute pleasure to do business with Ishmael. She is friendly and helpful and I have no hesitation in recommending her to others on DOA. I hope that we can do business again sometime Adelle, and thanks once again, I am totally in love with Lolly now.

14. I purchased a CP BW Lishe from Ishamael on layaway and the transaction could not have gone better! Communication was quick, friendly, and easy. She shipped her out well packed and she's even more beautiful in person. I would most definitely do business with Ishamael again. :D

15. I have purchased an amazing dollheart set from Ishamael. She was very lovely to deal with, kept me well updated and the set arrived save and sound.
      I can certainly recommend her!

16. I bought lovely Dollheart shoes from Ishamael. Communication was excellent. Shoes were carefully packed and arrived in great condition. I recommend this seller very much. Thank you for a wonderful transaction! :D

17. 100 % positive feedback. Bought a minifee body from ishamael. friendly, fast replies, fast delivery, well packed and the body was in good condition. Thanks !

18. i got a delf nina from ishamael. wonderful communication, and the fastest shipping i have ever seen! nina arrived safely in record time, and was extremely well-packed. thank you again for a wonderful transaction!

19. I just had an absolute flawless transaction with Ishamael. I bought a Luts Delf Claus on short Layaway and we kept in touch the whole time. She was very kind and helpful in all messages and shipped my boy right after my last payment. The box arrived lightening fast and the doll was super safely wrapped. I'm very pleased with the whole transaction and would do business with her everytime again <3