1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Itou

Jul 31, 2008

1. My feed back thread (^^ ) i will jazz it up later when i get bored no doubt :D

leave your feedback here please (^o^ )/

Thank you!

2. Itou is a very reliable seller! Very talented and a pleasure to deal with n__n
      Thanks again Itou!

3. Itou purchase couple clothes from me~ She is great buyer and kept her promise to came back for the item she place on hold. ^O^
      Thank you~

4. Itou bought a Gentle Soo Ri head from me, and everything went great. She paid quickly, and kept me informed every step of the way, which is awesome especially in an overseas transaction. Thank you again! :)

5. Itou bought a crobidoll body from me. Communication was good. She paid quickly and kept me informed when the body arrived as well as the condition of the body. Recommended buyer. Thanks for the purchase!

6. Lovely Itou took part in my Dollmore GO and was absolutely brilliant. Paid quickly, took part in our little forum chats and helped make this GO incredibely successful anf fun o run. THANKYOU!

7. I just bought a crobidoll body from Itou. Communication was great and fast. When I asked if a sdf head would look alright and she was unable to take pictures, Syryn was able to do so for me, so I guess this is partly feedback for Syryn too :)
      The body arrived to me very quickly and very well packed with instruction on what went where. Both were very nice to talk too and I wouldn't hesitate to buy from again.
      Thank you very much :D
      Hikari; Thank youuuu *hugs*

8. Itou brought a HZ carrier from me. She paid quickly, communication was fast and polite and she let me know when it arrived. Would recommend to others :)

9. Itou bought a B&G body from me. She paid right away, was so nice the whole time and her communication was wonderful even when I failed in that aspect. She's a great buyer, I totally recommend her <33

thank you!!

10. Itou purchased a psp with a custom screen.
      The payment was swiftly and she was friendly enough to let me know she got the package ^^

11. Itou made another purchase through my sales thread - a psp and two phones.
      As always, the transaction was PERFECT! =^_^=

12. I sold a wig to Itou, paid promptly and was a pleasure to deal with ^___^

13. Itou bought a wig from me. Really speedy and hassle-free transaction! Recommended buyer!

14. I sold an outfit to Itou, paid quickly,and very friendly to deal with me~Thank you!:)

15. I bought an IOS M Head nude from Itou and everything was great!
      She was very kind and always very friendly and helpful when I had some questions.
      She made some more extra photos from the item which was very helpful for me, too.
      The communication was always great and she was replying very fast.
      the item arrived after only two days and the item was packed very very well! Thank you also for the freebees *___*
      I am very lucky that I bought the head from her and hope to buy from you again sometime :-)

16. Itou bought a Wagashi head from me. The parcel was moving very slowly and made us worry, but Itou was very patient and understanding buyer! I'd be happy to deal again, only next time I'd choose another means of shipping ^^

17. Itou bought a Ran head from me; great communication on her part, even though I was a little slow myself. ^^; Arrived quickly considering USA -> UK, and she promptly let me know! I recommend dealing with Itou :D

18. Purchased an Elfdoll Hazy head from Itou.
      Itou was very friendly and an ease to do business with. She was patient with the layaway plan and very reliable! I would recommend Itou anytime :3
      The hazy arrived safely wrapped... and extra fast! Thank yo once again~!

19. POSITIVE!

We arranged a layaway in which was paid quickly. Communication is clear, kind and timely.

Thank you so much for the positive experience!