1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for jeri

May 14, 2010

1. I didn't see one started for her yet so I thought I should. :)

I purchased a doll from jeri and the transaction was all around very smooth. jeri is always quick to respond to her pm's and she let me know when the doll shipped as well as providing me with the tracking number on the package. The doll was wrapped well and arrived in gorgeous condition. Thank you so much for answering my wtb thread jeri, I am thrilled! :)

2. I sold a Puki faceplate to Jeri. She is a great buyer: we was nice to deal with, payed fast and let me know when the doll arrived. Thank you so much dear, I hope you love and enjoy your new puki ^^

3. I purchased a PukiFee Zoe from Jeri. The whole transaction was perfect !
      Fast shipping, packed well,good communication -a pleasure to deal with !
      Thanks again!

4. Had a great transaction with Jeri. She adopted one of my Tinies and was fast with payment and great communications.. Would do other transactions anytime.. A real pleasure from start to finish.. Thanks Jeri

5. I bought a Pong from Jeri. She was awesome, she shipped her SO fast I couldn't believe it! little demented Pong was safely and lovingly packed, too.

AWESOME transaction all around. I hope to buy from her again! she rocks!!

6. I bought a Pukifee Bonnie from Jeri. She was wonderfull to deal with. Great communication, and really fast shipping. Wonderfull packing job as well! I hope all my transactions go so wonderfull! Thanks again!

7. Had another great transaction with Jeri.. Everything went great from start to finish.
      Thanks so much Jeri

8. I bought a Puki Darjeeling from Jeri. She packed her so carefully and shipped her so quickly. She made it all the way to Canada in less than 10 days! Awesome! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

9. Jeri bought a Pirate Latidoll Belle from me. Fast Payment and great communication it was a pleasure working with her! I would definitely do business again! <3

10. I purchased a Lati Miel from Jeri. The transaction was perfect :) She was shipped the day I paid and she arrived the next day! I would surely do business with her again.

11. I just sold a doll to jeri and it was a lovely transaction.

Communication was excellent and payment was lightning fast.

Even when there were post office issues, jeri was patient and pleasant to deal with.

Thank you for a great transaction.

jen

12. I purchased another doll from jeri and everything went just as smooth as the last time. Great communication and quick shipping! The doll was well packed and arrived in excellent condition! Thank you!

13. i adopted a tiny RP Roro from Jeri last week! communication was awesome :D she allowed me a short little hold and shipped quickly after i paid :dance the dolly is perfect and i wouldn't hesitate to "transact" with Jeri anytime!!

14. Sold my Banjii girl to Jeri. She paid fast as lightning and we had such a great communication. It was a pleasure to deal with her and I would definetly do sales with her again. :)

15. Had another great transaction with Jeri. She is super to deal with as a buyer and a seller.. Love to have any transaction with her anytime! Thanks a bunch, Jeri

16. I just bought a doll from Jeri. It was a fantastic transaction, great communication and super fast shipping. Thanks Jeri!

17. I bought a Lati Yellow from Jeri - she packed her very well, sent her super quickly, and was a pleasure to chat with as well! Highly recommend this user!

18. Jeri sent me a Puki Ruby Rose, and I AM FLOORED at how PERFECT this little Puki is! She looks BRAND NEW, like she just came from the factory. Ruby was packed super carefully, shipped quickly. Jeri is awesome. I would DEFINITELY buy from her again... Thanks, Jeri! :)

19. I adopted a Secretdoll Apple Yoi from jeri. Yoi is so adorable...I am one happy dolly Mama! Jeri put her on hold for me until my paycheck arrived, shipped Yoi really fast, and is just an all-around sweet person! I would gladly do business with her again! :kitty2 :kitty2

Thanks again, J! :fangirl:

x0x,
      Sher

20. I sold jeri a Lati doll fullset. It was a really perfect transaction - she was really friendly and made things amazingly easy. She told me as soon as the item arrived. Thanks!!