1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Jessyu

Apr 15, 2008

1. I bought 3 hard to find yo outfits from Jessyu! She helped me get them, shipped very fast and they were packaged nicely! She even let me do a short lay-a-way for them! She is very wonderful to deal with! Would highly recommend and gladly buy from again! Great Seller!:):clover
      -Juliepinetree

2. Jessyu is wonderful to work with. I highly recommend..

3. Jessyu helped me find a hard to find Dollga wig. She was excellent with communication, always kept me updated, and packaged the wig very carefully. She was such a sweetheard and I recommend her higly. Thanks! :aheartbea

4. Jessyu helped me get an outfit I really wanted but couldn't find here in the US. She's a total :aangel:, and my little girl is incredibly grateful to have her favorite outfit :dance. She's a wonderful person, very trustworthy, and I highly recommend her. :thumbup

5. I bought two lovely MSD outfits from Jessyu. It was a great transaction - very pleased.

6. I must add another GREAT TWO THUMBS UP for Jessyu! I have bought more stuff from her, and as always, she is great on letting me know what is going on and ships fast to me. She is truly a great person to deal with! HUGS TO YOU!

7. I bought three items from Jessyu and I'm extremely happy with the transaction. Quick communication, excellent price, and most importantly to me - FAST SHIPPING!

8. I bought some items from Jessyu, they shipped quickly considering it came across an ocean to get here. Great person to deal with and communication was lovely!

Thanks!
      ~V~

9. Bought a wig and clothes from Jessyu~ Arrived safely and quickly! Great seller!

10. :)I adopted two tinies from Jessyu and she is a wonderful seller. I cant recommend her highly enough. She ships out super fast and has excellent friendly comms, and is an absolute pleasure to buy from :) Thank you once again :love

11. An absolute wonder, this girlXD She went above and beyond my expectations and was just such a joy to work with! She contacted me personally after having seen my WTB ad in the marketplace because she had found what I was looking for on a non english speaking forum. She worked out the whole thing, helped me pay the seller and then shipped my baby home to me quick as a flash! She's responsible, trustworthy, just a lovely person:D I agree with Samseter1, I can't recommend her highly enough!

12. She is a nice buyer!I sold a Lati yellow Lami to her.Nice person to deal with and communication was easy!

13. I purchased two skirts from Jessyu and not only were they very reasonably priced, but they shipped out super-quick! Thanks so much, Jessy!

14. Nice and smooth transaction. Fast delivery. Thank You:)

15. I cannot beging to describe how truly wonderful Jessyu, is! She's truly a joy to work with and a very, very patient customer. She's not only a customer to me but also a good, new-found friend. I enjoy our talks through messages and I am happy that she loves her clothes.

I hope you will love them as they are a custom for you ;) hehe. She pays super fast, like lightning! Truly a role model customer. Thank you for being sweet.

A++

16. I adopted a beautiful F-08 from Jessyu, She is wonderful to deal with. Everything got here fast in perfect shape. Thank You Jessyu.

17. Got a Chinatsu from Jessyu, she was super sweet to deal with and keep update on everything. Super nice transaction, thank you!^^

18. I adopted Jessyu's Lumi in a really perfect way.
      Jessyu is one of the best person I had the chance to deal with. She's nice, the communication is great, the package was safely delivered.
      Thank you so much for your kindness.

19. I sold a doll to Jessyu and her communication was excellent. She was very fair and would recommend her to anyone!

20. Super Fast Shipping, Sweet Person to do business with!!.. A+++