1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Jessyu

Apr 15, 2008

1. I bought 3 hard to find yo outfits from Jessyu! She helped me get them, shipped very fast and they were packaged nicely! She even let me do a short lay-a-way for them! She is very wonderful to deal with! Would highly recommend and gladly buy from again! Great Seller!:):clover
      -Juliepinetree

2. Jessyu is wonderful to work with. I highly recommend..

3. Jessyu helped me find a hard to find Dollga wig. She was excellent with communication, always kept me updated, and packaged the wig very carefully. She was such a sweetheard and I recommend her higly. Thanks! :aheartbea

4. Jessyu helped me get an outfit I really wanted but couldn't find here in the US. She's a total :aangel:, and my little girl is incredibly grateful to have her favorite outfit :dance. She's a wonderful person, very trustworthy, and I highly recommend her. :thumbup

5. I bought two lovely MSD outfits from Jessyu. It was a great transaction - very pleased.

6. I must add another GREAT TWO THUMBS UP for Jessyu! I have bought more stuff from her, and as always, she is great on letting me know what is going on and ships fast to me. She is truly a great person to deal with! HUGS TO YOU!

7. I bought three items from Jessyu and I'm extremely happy with the transaction. Quick communication, excellent price, and most importantly to me - FAST SHIPPING!

8. I bought some items from Jessyu, they shipped quickly considering it came across an ocean to get here. Great person to deal with and communication was lovely!

Thanks!
      ~V~

9. Bought a wig and clothes from Jessyu~ Arrived safely and quickly! Great seller!

10. :)I adopted two tinies from Jessyu and she is a wonderful seller. I cant recommend her highly enough. She ships out super fast and has excellent friendly comms, and is an absolute pleasure to buy from :) Thank you once again :love

11. An absolute wonder, this girlXD She went above and beyond my expectations and was just such a joy to work with! She contacted me personally after having seen my WTB ad in the marketplace because she had found what I was looking for on a non english speaking forum. She worked out the whole thing, helped me pay the seller and then shipped my baby home to me quick as a flash! She's responsible, trustworthy, just a lovely person:D I agree with Samseter1, I can't recommend her highly enough!

12. She is a nice buyer!I sold a Lati yellow Lami to her.Nice person to deal with and communication was easy!

13. I purchased two skirts from Jessyu and not only were they very reasonably priced, but they shipped out super-quick! Thanks so much, Jessy!

14. Nice and smooth transaction. Fast delivery. Thank You:)

15. I cannot beging to describe how truly wonderful Jessyu, is! She's truly a joy to work with and a very, very patient customer. She's not only a customer to me but also a good, new-found friend. I enjoy our talks through messages and I am happy that she loves her clothes.

I hope you will love them as they are a custom for you ;) hehe. She pays super fast, like lightning! Truly a role model customer. Thank you for being sweet.

A++

16. I adopted a beautiful F-08 from Jessyu, She is wonderful to deal with. Everything got here fast in perfect shape. Thank You Jessyu.

17. Got a Chinatsu from Jessyu, she was super sweet to deal with and keep update on everything. Super nice transaction, thank you!^^

18. I adopted Jessyu's Lumi in a really perfect way.
      Jessyu is one of the best person I had the chance to deal with. She's nice, the communication is great, the package was safely delivered.
      Thank you so much for your kindness.

19. I sold a doll to Jessyu and her communication was excellent. She was very fair and would recommend her to anyone!

20. Super Fast Shipping, Sweet Person to do business with!!.. A+++