1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for JinCincy

May 17, 2007

1. Just realized I had never done a feedback thread before............If you've purchased from me or I've purchased from you in the past I'd appreciate your feedback. Thanks!

2. Jackie and I have done lots of business over the last year or so - faceups etc - and she is always excellent to deal with.

3. Our first transaction with Jincincy went without a hitch. Quick paymment and a real pleasure. Thanks so much!

4. jackie is so great to work with. i bought her melanie who even after being a couple years old was clean and perfect just like new.

she is a great seller you can trust!

5. What a great buyer Jackie is. I'd recommend her to everyone. Our transaction was just excellent. She asked very good clear questions and we were able to come to a great conclusion.

6. Jackie is a close personal friend...... She is honest, kind and true to her word. She takes such good care of her dolls!!!! Buy and sell with confidence!!!!!! :D :D :D

Judy

7. I've dealt with Jackie for years now and she is amazing in every way. A very good friend and a wonderful buyer AND seller!!

8. I bought shoes and clothes from JinCIncy. She was very communicative, and sent them promptly. They arrived in great condition! I reccomend her highly! :thumbup

9. I bought a Customhouse Sia from Jackie. She shipped her the very next day and she arrived safely due to the great packaging. I would not hesitate to buy from her again. I am very happy with my Sia and how smoothly everything went. Very good communications too. Thanks so much Jackie!

10. Jackie is a wonderful buying/selling/trading partner--I've done all three with her, over the past few years. She is always responsive, friendly, prompt, and 100% honest; I wouldn't hesitate to do any size or kind of transaction with her! :daisy

11. I just received Hye from Jackie. She's absolutely beautiful and perfect, as Jackie described. Jackie made the transaction super smoothe with her excellent communication, prompt delivery, and secure packaging. I am going to enjoy my beautiful girl for a long time to come. Thanks!

12. I bought a Lati Red M from Jackie. She shipped him super fast and was a pleasure to do business with. I highly recommend Jackie :)

13. I just purchased a doll from Jackie and everything was perfect. The doll was expertly packed and Jackie was communicative and friendly every step of the way. I highly recommend her as a seller!!

~Sealpup

14. I recently purchased a pretty wig from JinCincy. She is prompt and polite, with good communication and shipping, I definitely recommend her. Thanks again! :)

best wishes,
      earth.spirits

15. Jackie just purchased 2 sweaters from me, and she was a love to deal with. Fast payment, great communication & she let me know when the items arrived. I'd be very happy to do business with her again! Thanks JinCincy!

16. I just bought a like-new Soulkid Linn from JinCincy. Jackie was a joy to deal with. She communicated readily, packed Linn extremely carefully and shipped very quickly. It really doesn't get any better than this!

cvee

17. I adopted the sweetest little CH Bisou Ai BonBon from Jackie and couldn't be HAPPIER! Dolly was in beautiful shape - just as described, great communication, friendly, and WAAAYYY fast shipping! :)

I wouldn't hesitate to deal with Jackie again!

xo,
      Sher

18. Ahee came to join my family and the whole transaction couldn't have gone better. Pleasant conversation, quick and carefuly packed shipping and lovely doll. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from JinCincy again. :daisy

19. Jackie just bought my Volks Irvin. She was so great during the entire transaction. She is a delight to deal with. I would gladly do business with her again. She's the best!

20. I just sold a Puki faceplate to JinCincy and the transaction couldn't have gone more smoothly. Payment was lightning fast. Communications were prompt and cordial. I can't recommend her highly enough!