Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Juja

May 18, 2008

1. Heyho ^^

Please leave your feedback here
      I appreciate it.

Thanks so much ;)
    2. Juja is nice to deal with - fast payment, you are allways welcome in my bjd clothes shop :)
    3. Juja bought a MNF Woosoo from me and the transaction was sublime. Quick communication, fast payment and sweet to boot ^^! Would gladly deal with again. Thank you!
    4. Juja-- bought a pair of Delf hands from me. Great communication and fast payment! Wonderful transaction!! ^__^
    5. had a great transaction with Juja!!! would sell to again :)
    6. very nice buyer~~~
      and paid fast~~
      hope to deal with you again~^^
    7. Juja ordered her Viyol from us and it was a perfect transaction!
      She paid immediately, waited patiently and responded right away when her doll arrived.
      We're looking forward to helping her get her Morimoth home as well :)
    8. Juja had buyed from me MNF Shiwoo head. Very nice and quick transaction :) Great buyer!! Thanks again Juja :D
    9. Juja bought a pair of jeans from us. It was a perfect transaction. Quick payment and a pleasure to deal with. Thanks so much!!
    10. Juja a great buyer with fast payment and good also. We had nice communication at this deal. Really recommend her... <33
    11. Juja bought a top from me and it was a great transaction. ^^
    12. Juja bought a top from me. The transaction was excellent! Thank you! <3
    13. Juja bought a pair of shoes from me. She was a very quick payer and great communicator. :):)
    14. juja commissioned some wigs from me and was super nice and friendly to deal with. a great transaction all around ^^
    15. Juja bought a MNF Elf Shiwoo head from me and it was an easy problem free transaction.
      She communicated well and paid quickly. Great buyer! :D
    16. Juja bought a pair of shoes from me! Great and quick communication, and quick with the payment too!! Would deal with again. :)
    17. Juja bought some doll clothes from me. Very nice person and paid super quick! Thank you :).
    18. Juja purchased some jelly bracelets from me. The transaction went swiftly!
    19. Thank you so much for buying from me! Transaction was smooth and Juja was great to talk to ^^
    20. Another great transaction! Juja was kind enough to purchase a pair of Dollmore pants from me and was patient as I fretted about the mail's slower than snail pace. She let me know the moment they arrived and was wonderful to work with!

I would definitely do business with Juja again!