1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for juno0602

Sep 8, 2006

1. Hi, for people who brought or sold dolls, wigs, and cloth from me or to me, feel free to leave your comment. thank you.:D

2. I just received my Nanuri head! He's lovely ^_^ Shipping was excellent and communication couldn't have been better, it was a pleasure doing business with you :3

3. I recently bought a V. Breakaway head and it arrived in perfect shape. Communication was quick and easy and it was an absolute pleasure doing business wth you.

Thanks again ^_^

4. I recently bought an outfit. Shipping was immediate after my payment. Communication was great throughout the transaction. Great seller.

5. A super fantasatic buyer. I thank you so much, and ENJOY!

6. Thank you so much for the beautiful brand new doll. You are the best to buy from. Great communication and very easy to deal with. Hope to buy more soon.

7. Fast communication and the item has arrive safely. Thanks :)

8. A pleasure to work with. I just got my Lahoo in the mail today and he's wonderful. He came in beautiful condition. All communication was replied to promptly and curtiously. ^.^ Thank you!

9. I just got my AR Joker Ren, well yesterday, and he arrived safely! He was very well packaged. Juno0602 is a great person to work with! Quick to respond to PMs, was very nice and patient!

10. I just got my Fullset Camine today. He was very well packaged and delivered quickly after my final payment. Juno0602 was a wonderful person to work with, patient, kind, and very quick to respond to PMs.

:)

11. I just received my Shall from juno0602...she was shipped out right away, arrived safe and sound, and even came with a present, a beautiful knit coatdress! Thank you so much! ^_^

12. I recieved a lovely wool coat from Juno. It was beautifully made and arrived quickly as promised :)

13. I recently purchased a doll from Juno, it was an excellent transaction.

Juno is very prompt in responding to messages, and a pleasure to do business with! ^_^

I'd highly recommend Juno for any business transactions! :)

14. I purchased a cream colored coat, and though it came later than expected, communications were good, the user is friendly and it came in beautiful condition and well packaged

15. Hi,
      Thank you for sending Kurenai so quickly. She is a beatuiful doll and in wonderful condition. I hope to do business with you again.
      Thanks again

16. Great person to buy from! Quick and nice communication and very helpful. She shipped very quickly as well. Thanks so much!

17. I bought a doll from her and it was one of the most pleasant transactions I've had here. I would definitely deal with again. Thank you so much!

18. juno0602 is a great buyer :)

Comminication and payment are nice and smooth.
      I highly recommend Juno0602 ;)

19. i bought a doll from her and i must say this has been one of the best transactions ever! :)
      she's so kind and helpful and the communication was great!

thank you so much! :)
      xoxoox
      Babs

20. Thank you so much Juno for Arashi! He is such a little angel! And in terrific condition! I definitely appreciate all the helpful tips about dollfie care you gave this newbie.

I highly recommend Juno to any potential buyer! :aheartbea