1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kahoko007

Mar 23, 2008

1. If you're here, you know what this is, and you know what to do with it! :) But, just in case, please leave any feedback you have from transactions with me either as a buyer or seller, please!

2. I sold a MSD sweater to Kahoko007, and the transaction was perfect. Quick payment, polite communication, and Kahoko007 notified me promptly when the item arrived! I'd be happy to sell to Kahoko007 anytime. :)

3. I sold a MSD jacket to Erica, and she paid immediately with no problems, and told me when it arrived safely. I would do MASS amounts of business with her at any time. =3

4. [SIZE="-10"]Kahoko007 was a participant in my Dollmore group order and everything went extremely well, which is definitely something that this girl knows how to appreciate. ;) Payments were made quickly, communication was kept up very well on her end and it was an all around pleasure to deal with with her. I wouldn't mind doing business again with her at all~

:clover Thank you so much for being such a lovely participant!! :clover
      [/SIZE]

5. Sold Kahoko007 a DM carrier. Transaction went smoothly and was very pleasant to deal with. :)

6. More dealings with Kahoko007... sold her a ton of MSD stuff. More than promp payment and wonderful to deal with, as usual! Thanks again~ :celebrate

7. Kahoko007 bought a pair of DH shoes from me, she paid super fast and has excellent communication. Awesome buyer!!

8. Hi there.
      A few months back I bought an AOD msd girl body from Kahoko007.
      I am very satisfied with this transaction.
      A pleasure doing business with you.
      ATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

9. Kahoko007 was part of my FL GO, was nice to work with, paid quickly and kept track of the thread for updates pertaining to the order. ^^ I recommend Kahoko007 and would work with her again.