1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kayren-Twist

Mar 23, 2012

1. please leave feedback here if I bought something from you or if I sold you something ^^ Thank you~

2. I already wondered if you had a feedback thread! ^^

I have made a couple of commissioned outfits for Kaylen-Twist (all discussed through PM), based on provided drawings. Kaylen-Twist was a pleasure to work with, always fast in reply and always let me know when the outfits arrived. I have also sold him a wig in the past, which was a smooth transaction as well. I would definitely recommend this buyer.

3. I've bought a Leekeworld Mable from Kaylen.
      Everything went great and I even got some free clothes with her.
      Kaylen always reacted quickly on my messages, all in all, a dream to deal with! :)

4. Kaylen was a joy to buy from. She did everything I asked and even sent me some adorable extras! Stuffies for my kidlets!
      I would totally do business with her again. In a heart beat.

5. Great buyer!! :D

I sold my Crobidoll Zion to her with layaway. It was a super short layaway and she even finished it earlier than expected! She always kept nice communication and was fast with payments. Everything went great and I highly recommend her!!

Thanks a lot!!

6. Bought a second hand Dollheat outfit from Kayren. The items were just as described, she shipped promptly, answered all my questions, and the clothes were packaged nicely. :D
      Thanks!

7. I bought beautiful Zaoll size corset from Kayren-Twist. It was really nice transaction! Kayren always replied to me kindly and very quickly, the corset was shipped very fast and good-packaged..the everything is fine!

Kayren, thank you very much! I would be happy to deal with you again!:aheartbea

8. Kayren-Twist sold me a Dikadoll head. It was exactly as described and all communications were very pleasant. Wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again. Thanks!!

9. I bought a LTF Faceplate ! Quick shipping ! very kind person ! ^w^

Thanks a lot !

10. I recently bought BlueFairy's 3rd generation school uniform from Kayren-Twist. She was a pleasure to talk to and answered my questions promptly. She sent the clothes very well packed and I received them within a short amount of time.

I'd definitely buy from her again without any hesitation. :)

11. Kayren Bought from me a Bluefairy may, she is really friendly and send the payment very fast!! Thanks a Lot!!!!!!!:D

12. I sold my SD F-03 to Kayren. She paid within the allowed time, responded quickly to pm and let me know when she arrived. Good buyer =)

13. Positively Perfect!
      I bought a wonderful SD older Volks girl from Kayren, and she shipped her right on time, and she included lots of wonderful extras. She's just perfect! Thanks so much!

14. I purchased a Soom Luxullia outfit from Kayren-Twist. The outfit arrived in excellent condition, communication throughout was excellent and very swift shipping.
      Perfect transaction. Thank you.

15. I purchased some Soom Luxullia fantasy parts from Kaylen-Twist. The communication throughout was excellent. The parts arrived well packed and in perfect condition. A great seller!
      Thank you.

16. I traded with Kayren-Twist , two dolls from Kayren against my DD Saber fullset , I had a Soom Amber and a Youpladolls Vana in mint.

As always its awesome to trade with Kayren , the dolls are so perfect and I even got gifts!I couldnt be more happy.

Kayren is superkind and easygoing, thank you once more! I hope to do business again in the future ( I bet we will)

I highly recommand Kayren as seller and doing trades with !

17. I sold a Dollfie Dream Kirito to Kayren and they were a wonderful buyer! Very communicative and friendly and always quick to respond when I had a question. Thank you for being so wonderful!!

18. I purchased a Fairyland Rin with face-up done by Kayren. The transaction was probably one of the easiest and smoothest I've had to date! Shipment was sent within a day and I was updated on any changes right away. The package arrived well sealed and packaged; I don't even think it shifted during its journey! She also came with handmade clothes, which are just adorable! I would definitely buy from Kayren again! Thank you so much for everything! <3

19. I sold a DDP Coron to Kayren and the whole transaction went very smoothly; paid immediately after agreeing on buying the doll and let me know once they received her.
      Kayren was a very kind and polite buyer, excellent communication throughout. 100% recommend doing business with them, I'm very happy that I sold my DDP to them <3

20. Kayren-Twist bought a Volks doll from me. She is a very friendly person and perfect buyer. I totally recommend dealing with her! Thank you so much :)